User Controls

Mandela effect = mass mind control?

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    I know in that one movie he heard a voice that said "if you build it they will come"
    And the fruit of the loom logo was that basket thing

What happened?

Are they using satellites or something to control people's minds?

I never even heard of the mandela effect and suddenly a few years ago everyone started talking about it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Iron Ree African Astronaut [my flyspeck near-blind refund]
    People have been talking about it forever, where have you been?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    You never heard about it because until recently people had the common sense to realize their memory isn't flawless. You aren't omniscient. Your memory is flawed. Accept it. There's nothing weird going on, and the only reason the concept of the "Mandela Effect" exists is that narcissists - when confronted with a reality that conflicts with their perspective - are literally willing to be like "obviously it is the world that is wrong, and not I".
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I know in that one movie he heard a voice that said "if you build it they will come"
    And the fruit of the loom logo was that basket thing

What happened?

Are they using satellites or something to control people's minds?

I never even heard of the mandela effect and suddenly a few years ago everyone started talking about it

what movie are you talking about dipshit?
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I never even heard of the mandela effect and suddenly a few years ago everyone started talking about it

thats because you never get out too much, the mandela effect has been spoke around since.. weel. the mandel effect happened when nelson died, get off the gas chicken you're talking out of your shit pussy again.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    what are you guys talking about

I thought the mandela effect was when you bankroll terrorism in order to give blacks control of a country and they just fuck it right up
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats because you never get out too much, the mandela effect has been spoke around since.. weel. the mandel effect happened when nelson died, get off the gas chicken you're talking out of your shit pussy again.

2010 was just a few years ago

Some people's retardation ...
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal 2010 was just a few years ago

Some people's retardation …

a few means three not a decade dum dum
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby a few means three not a decade dum dum

2010 wasn't that long ago

You talk as though it's been a thing for a super long time
Jump to Top