User Controls

the ends justify the means

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Fuck biggie, fuck tupac, fuck deathrow, fuck Kant, fuck deontology.

Do what works. the greatest good, the greatest number.

Chucking a few jedis and Russians into freezing water was a morally sound move and probably saved more lives in the end.

Data>a few human lives.
    Drop the "ethical standards" for a few short years in regards to biomedical research.

Use propaganda to dehumanize a small subsection of the populace under your authority. Any category so long as they're easy to make the general population despise.

You could use race, religion, political stance or perhaps linguistic divisions which might be better cuz it would make there pleas for help harder. Sexual orientation too.

Then for a few years use this group to test out pharmaceuticals, techniques and therapies.

I suppose you could try to use volunteers for the jihad against disease. Martyrs for the cure but it would prob be harder. Especially with the excruciating deaths that would be inflicted.
    WellHung Black Hole
    ur avatar gets me ready for some fruit juice.
    I took the pic myself, it's painted on an old theatre on 118th ave and 90th st roughly.

If you're ever in this grimy northern city avoid the area at night, you may encounter hookers or easily acquire drugs, the horrors!!!

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil I took the pic myself, it's painted on an old theatre on 118th ave and 90th st roughly.

If you're ever in this grimy northern city avoid the area at night, you may encounter hookers or easily acquire drugs, the horrors!!!

winnipeg or edmonton?
    Edmonton.

In the peg I felt at home around Selkirk and Main. Ended up smoking crack with some chick I met around there who had a big gash on her arm after being jumped over cigarettes.

I wanted meth, but she said: "youre my friend now and I'm not having you throw your life away with jib, we're smoking crack tonight"
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil Edmonton.

In the peg I felt at home around Selkirk and Main. Ended up smoking crack with some chick I met around there who had a big gash on her arm after being jumped over cigarettes.

I wanted meth, but she said: "youre my friend now and I'm not having you throw your life away with jib, we're smoking crack tonight"

good high, but way too short,no?
    Too expensive for what i experienced. Although my use of meth really blunts the effects I'm told.

Perhaps if I'm off the meth for awhile I'll get a few rocks.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil Too expensive for what i experienced. Although my use of meth really blunts the effects I'm told.

Perhaps if I'm off the meth for awhile I'll get a few rocks.

u get good crystal up there? High-grade cartel stuff?
    I find they have better dope on the west end... lots of bikers that way but I'm not gonna speculate too openly about supply. Lots of bikers on the west coast too tho, around Pacific ports. ships come from all over, lots of ODs that way. . . fent.... Who makes that?? Who knows but they could prob make other things too.

OHHHHH SHIIIIT SON 4K POSTS BOIII
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil I find they have better dope on the west end… lots of bikers that way but I'm not gonna speculate too openly about supply. Lots of bikers on the west coast too tho, around Pacific ports. ships come from all over, lots of ODs that way. . . fent…. Who makes that?? Who knows but they could prob make other things too.

OHHHHH SHIIIIT SON 4K POSTS BOIII

congrats, ur now an OG. Serious question for ya bro...have u ever fucked a nigger?
    I'm not your bro, dude. And no I havent fucked a Nubian. But prob would if they looked good by my standards.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Nil Edmonton.

wats jib
    This thread is about advancing scientific knowledge through unethical means, not drugs dammit.

It's meth btw. Apparently also called "ish" there.
    *raises hand* THE NAMES BROOKES, all do the job
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Nil I'm not your bro, dude. And no I havent fucked a Nubian. But prob would if they looked good by my standards.

ur not my electronic friend? are we virtual adversaries?
    We're more like acquaintances. Or like a person I always run into at like a bus stop, but friends? Comrades? No.
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    To be fair, utilitarianism is at least fair when compared to the usual crap we get on here about eugenics (from the right) and "omg white cishet males are universally terrible" (from the left).

Utilitarianism is actually kind of a refreshing change.

I'm not saying I agree with your entire proposed thesis, though. At least, it would depend on the precise nature of the proposed medical research.
    Well it wouldn't be mengele sewing kids together type shit. Would probably infect people on purpose and utilize untested pharmaceuticals on them.

Test cybernetics, transplanting eyes. Nerve mapping and interface. Poly drug interactions. Effective interrogation methods.

For the greater good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by Nil Well it wouldn't be mengele sewing kids together type shit. Would probably infect people on purpose and utilize untested pharmaceuticals on them.

Test cybernetics, transplanting eyes. Nerve mapping and interface. Poly drug interactions. Effective interrogation methods.

For the greater good.

For a lot of that stuff, it would be pretty easy to find willing volunteers.

You have some clandestine biohackers and self-described transhumanists literally replacing their own limbs and whatnot with DIY robotic prosthetics.

If there's enough incentive, people might just volunteer.

As long as it's not the Mengele shit, of course.
Jump to Top