User Controls

What are the best coolest weapons to conceal carry?

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Im thinking about buying a couple of guns to start carrying for protection ;)
    Im only interested in dual wielding.
    blaster master victim of incest
    G African Astronaut
    M1911 is foolproof, pm your new addy I'll send you one concealed.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master Lol, protect yourself from what?

Schell
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.gunworld.com.au/smith-and-wesson-model-500-revolver-.500-s-w-magnu
    Originally posted by blaster master You should buy a nintendo switch instead of a handgun.

2 hand guns.
    Hands guns
    Originally posted by blaster master I think the nintendo would enrich your life more, not that I'm anti gun.

nintendo seems soooo yesterday.
    Im not paying 400 dollars to play games that are not even included.

I have a computer where i play my favorite games for free.
    The human brain...maybe dolphin brains too.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMT_Hardballer
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

Also acceptable.
    Get a bunch of derringers one for every pocket
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by G M1911 is foolproof, pm your new addy I'll send you one concealed.

Such a boomer fudd lmao. Nothing says concealed carry like a beefy ass 1911.

Ask on /k/, OP. You'll get better answers. Glock 43 is also a boomer answer but it's subcompact and has around the same capacity as a 1911 (and 9mm is totally effective, don't let the boomers try to convince you that .45 is sooo much better).

EDIT: Or a Hi Point C9 since it's cheap af and you're a broke ass and probably don't wanna blow a ton of money on a glock.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by G M1911 is foolproof, pm your new addy I'll send you one concealed.

he needs 2.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    a submachine gun
    barney fife's shirt pocket bullet
Jump to Top