User Controls

R. Kelly was beaten in jail while 'no one raised a finger,' attorneys say...

  1. #1
    WellHung Black Hole
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/us/r-kelly-beaten-illinois-jail/index.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    Octavian motherfucker


    Fat ugly piece of shit.

    Kill yourself.
  3. #3
    Kev African Astronaut
    so R kelly cant get out of the closet this time? shitty.
  4. #4
    Sudo Naturally Camouflaged [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm surprised it has only happened once and only 1 inmate was involved. It sounds like it was a general pop inmate who saw Kelly and therefore saw an opportunity to get him. Kelly is definitely PC and probably housed with very limited contact with other inmates hence the "out of bounds" description. Guards will frequently set inmates up for fights by "double dooring" them "accidentally"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Octavian

    Fat ugly piece of shit.

    Kill yourself.

    Lol is that really him?
  6. #6
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm surprised it has only happened once and only 1 inmate was involved. It sounds like it was a general pop inmate who saw Kelly and therefore saw an opportunity to get him. Kelly is definitely PC and probably housed with very limited contact with other inmates hence the "out of bounds" description. Guards will frequently set inmates up for fights by "double dooring" them "accidentally"

    Ive come to really like you, Sudo. Ur one of my favorite posters. U got a way with words .👍⚘
  7. #7
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian

    Fat ugly piece of shit.

    Kill yourself.

    triggered, RockJaw?👍
  8. #8
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm surprised it has only happened once and only 1 inmate was involved. It sounds like it was a general pop inmate who saw Kelly and therefore saw an opportunity to get him. Kelly is definitely PC and probably housed with very limited contact with other inmates hence the "out of bounds" description. Guards will frequently set inmates up for fights by "double dooring" them "accidentally"

    do the guards do this For their own amusement? Or do they despise kiddy diddlers as much as the inmates?
  9. #9
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Grylls Lol is that really him?

    Lol ball chinian
  10. #10
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Looks like he bleaches his hair
  11. #11
    Sudo Naturally Camouflaged [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by WellHung do the guards do this For their own amusement? Or do they despise kiddy diddlers as much as the inmates?

    Could be a combination of both, especially in R Kellys case. Frequently they do it with "security group involved individuals" i.e. Gangs but in R Kelly's case it's like who WOULDN'T want to see him get his face beat in, both for the sheer novelty of it and for the desire for retribution for his crimes. They do it with people they don't like and just because they are evil and like to orchestrate things. Whenever an incident like that happens there will be bureaucratic write ups surrounding the event but other guards remain in solidarity and cover for each other. I can't speculate as to the layout of the jail Kelly is housed in but it was probably a "door conveniently left open" scenario as movement is usually restricted to one group in the hallway.

    Fuck would beating up R Kelly while in jail ever be satisfying. The person involved got his name written up and "did it for the notoriety" which may or may not be true (and if so, likely only true to a limited extent) but one thing for certain is Mr Ignition deserved that and a lot more
  12. #12
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grylls Lol is that really him?

    yes
  13. #13
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo Could be a combination of both, especially in R Kellys case. Frequently they do it with "security group involved individuals" i.e. Gangs but in R Kelly's case it's like who WOULDN'T want to see him get his face beat in, both for the sheer novelty of it and for the desire for retribution for his crimes. They do it with people they don't like and just because they are evil and like to orchestrate things. Whenever an incident like that happens there will be bureaucratic write ups surrounding the event but other guards remain in solidarity and cover for each other. I can't speculate as to the layout of the jail Kelly is housed in but it was probably a "door conveniently left open" scenario as movement is usually restricted to one group in the hallway.

    Fuck would beating up R Kelly while in jail ever be satisfying. The person involved got his name written up and "did it for the notoriety" which may or may not be true (and if so, likely only true to a limited extent) but one thing for certain is Mr Ignition deserved that and a lot more

    yeah cops definitely do that but fuck r kelly. they did the same thing to jeffery dahmer.
  14. #14
    STER0S African Astronaut [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i think wellhung looks good for his age.
  15. #15
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Too bad he can't actually fly.


    .
  16. #16
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by STER0S i think wellhung looks good for his age.

    that picture is probably several years old lol , do you think a guy like him is going to put up a picture on a dating site of what he currently looks like? nah.. he's a huge coward who lies constantly about who he is.
Jump to Top