User Controls

How safe is your hood?

Bugz Space Nigga
    https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/el-cerrito/crime

Oakland = 1 (1 percent safer than 1 percent of the USA meaning it's the worse of the worse)

San Francisco = 2

Wichita Ks = 1 <---wtf?

The Bronx = 17 <--- WTF 17?

Staten Island = 49 <--- Was a landfill and pretty ghetto at one time. One of the nicest Major cities in the USA now

What's happening to the shifting around of crime in some of the once nicest cities and breadbasket in the USA? Oakland has always had problems at least since the 1960s but San Francisco had only one or two bad districts when I was a kid and overall "America's Nicest City"

and the bread basket of America? what's going on in the midwest?

Change the city and look at the crime tab
    Bugz Space Nigga
    reflection. The Bronx is just known as one of America's seediest citys along with Detroit, Chicago, South Central, Oakland etc. etc.

how did The Bronx bounce back?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Oakland is a walk in the park compared to South-Central LA. I'm talking Compton & Long Beach, nigger.
    WellHung Black Hole
    South- Central LA is on par with The South and West Sides of Chi-Raq.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    It's really hard to tell how safe an area is using statistics like how many arrests are made, or how many people are convicted.

In New Zealand we 'lower crime rates' by slashing the number of active officers, assigning most of them to do 'community work', ie going to schools, making cringey tiktok videos, posting memes on facebook, etc. This 'lowers crime rates' in the sense that police stop responding to emergency calls, so people stop bother, so less people are arrested, etc etc. The system works.

The city I used to live in officially had incredibly low crime rates and the police didn't respond to hardly anything. I was blown away when I saw that George Floyd video, US police are incredibly calm and professional and respond to very minor crimes - must be so safe when communists aren't rioting.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by rabbitweed It's really hard to tell how safe an area is using statistics like how many arrests are made, or how many people are convicted.

In New Zealand we 'lower crime rates' by slashing the number of active officers, assigning most of them to do 'community work', ie going to schools, making cringey tiktok videos, posting memes on facebook, etc. This 'lowers crime rates' in the sense that police stop responding to emergency calls, so people stop bother, so less people are arrested, etc etc. The system works.

The city I used to live in officially had incredibly low crime rates and the police didn't respond to hardly anything. I was blown away when I saw that George Floyd video, US police are incredibly calm and professional and respond to very minor crimes - must be so safe when communists aren't rioting.

Goddamn this nigger never shuts up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Goddamn this nigger never shuts up.

What is it that you don't like about rabbit weed, Larry?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Goddamn this nigger never shuts up.

🤣

It’s such a try hard
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Grylls 🤣

It’s such a try hard

u feel that rabbit is uppity.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by WellHung u feel that rabbit is uppity.

I hope you get raped by a dingo
    Grylls and Larry aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Larry in particular has real difficulty reading, that's why all his messages are 3-10 words, that's all he's got. It's more like something a duck would say, just a kind of retarded series of QUACK noises.

I find it easy to write longer sentences, and read them, I suppose it's because I'm not fucking retarded lol ^_^
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    my hood is dirt poor so its pretty bad but safe as long as you mind your business, the hoodrats are used to me by now so they leave me alone. i dont follow statistics i follow whats directly happening in my surroundings and so far, everyone who got jumped was some shit talking dickhole who overstepped his boundaries and started getting involved in avoidable drama.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Pretty safe but it still has its problems, we have antifa fags down the road but luckily they are being weeded out
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty safe but it still has its problems

Like Jaliscos New Generation Cartel
    Originally posted by WellHung Like Jaliscos New Generation Cartel

Not sure what you're talking about
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Not sure what you're talking about

Sinaloa still possesses
    a strong influence, also
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Grylls and Larry aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Larry in particular has real difficulty reading, that's why all his messages are 3-10 words, that's all he's got. It's more like something a duck would say, just a kind of retarded series of QUACK noises.

I find it easy to write longer sentences, and read them, I suppose it's because I'm not fucking retarded lol ^_^

Their both definitely dumbasses. Add smellhung, technologist, §m£ÂgØL to that list though and yourself
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Their both definitely dumbasses. Add smellhung, technologist, §m£ÂgØL to that list though and yourself

That's fighting words. I challenge you to a game of trivial pursuit.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed That's fighting words. I challenge you to a game of trivial pursuit.

K
    anything is safe if you don't go out
Jump to Top