User Controls

Do you Remember

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Me still do but me prefer to use dryer machina
    Originally posted by Grylls Me still do but me prefer to use dryer machina

Me too. But sometimes I like the fresh air smell from my clothes hanging outside.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Exactly, but winters coming now
    Well I’d say it’s dryer time then.
    street_carp African Astronaut
    They call opie "the clothesline" as he's always got a pair of his sisters undies on.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i want to dry mine like this but i live really high up and i don't think it's fashionable to do that anymore

Originally posted by lickalotapuss Me too. But sometimes I like the fresh air smell from my clothes hanging outside.

Here in Houston your clothes would smell like petroleum if you left them hanging outside and also probably have 1000 bugs on/in them.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Here in Houston your clothes would smell like petroleum if you left them hanging outside and also probably have 1000 bugs on/in them.

I remember growing up as a kid with all kind of arcades to go too. Now i only know of chuckie cheese and Dave and Busters.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by lickalotapuss I remember growing up as a kid with all kind of arcades to go too. Now i only know of chuckie cheese and Dave and Busters.

what hick town do you live in? here we have tons of arcades / bars. 11 dollars for all day not including drinks of course.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what hick town do you live in? here we have tons of arcades / bars. 11 dollars for all day not including drinks of course.
    I wasn’t counting bars, pool halls or darts. I was just talking as a kid there were more places to go to than for kids now days. I should have explained that better.
    Originally posted by lickalotapuss I wasn’t counting bars, pool halls or darts. I was just talking as a kid there were more places to go to than for kids now days. I should have explained that better.

i guess.. dave and busters is a bar but kids can still go in there.. most arcades here have bars and kids can still go in just not drink obviously

im not trying to be argumentative just saying
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i guess.. dave and busters is a bar but kids can still go in there.. most arcades here have bars and kids can still go in just not drink obviously

im not trying to be argumentative just saying

You’re ok. Same here also.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Grylls Me still do but me prefer to use dryer machina

Wait, so your clothes "dryer machina" is outside?? that can't be good during winter
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by lickalotapuss Me too. But sometimes I like the fresh air smell from my clothes hanging outside.

So in California, because everyone is expected to dry clothes in machines, they outlawed clothing racks and clothes lines in many cities or counties. because it's apart of visual littering or some fancy name they came up with. Brown Zone.

It's unsightly to see looking out your million or multi million dollar California Property.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Ghost i want to dry mine like this but i live really high up and i don't think it's fashionable to do that anymore

Tenament Dwellings is still a thing in NYC and Chicago no doubt. In San Francisco, you see it in Chinatown on Stockton street. they hang them out of their windows or on the fire escapes. lots of it. no doubt, people who wash clothes for others as a business and cut down on overhead. smells way better too
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Related Racist story by Tour Bus Guide in Chinatown Stockton street

crazy as fuck
    Originally posted by Bugz Related Racist story by Tour Bus Guide in Chinatown Stockton street

crazy as fuck

its not really that crazy.. there's a lot of racist people that bring it to the job site, if it's bad enough they will more than likely get fired but it won't make the news at least not here
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i remember the 6 fish tacos i just ate about 7 minutes ago.
Jump to Top