User Controls

Being sued again

Bugz Space Nigga
    I was waiting for a response from the court because covid pushed everything back.

sent me a court dicision that was held Oct 14. I never got a response from the court. but I know they knew my proper address because in June or July they sent me a secondary form (I grabbed the wrong form the first time) and I filled it out and put it in the backlog box a second time.

No one said "Court will be Oct 14" how effed up. so Now Im bound to this 2200USD debt I never used.

I dont think people are very professional and run shit into the ground. at their mistake they just act like I was informed by mail. Which is fucking horse shit.

So now you can get fucked by anyone who has your social security card (someone working at the DMV while making fat money stealing SS numbers and other personal ID making it hell of easy to set up a Drop Site in the hood. shit now they just make the cards with strips and many stores and gas stations still use the strip.

some are even sophisticated to put in chips that work.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Nigga how you having court proceedings over the cost of a months rent?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Sudo Nigga how you having court proceedings over the cost of a months rent?

someone got hold of a credit card I used that I then paid off 8 years ago. they used it all the way up to 2018. my guess is they printed one with some dark-web shit they purchased. the truth is, I think I know how it got in their hands
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sudo Nigga how you having court proceedings over the cost of a months rent?

He doesn't pay rent
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Yeah Bill Krozby's uncle picks his rent up too.

Still butt hurt i can tell. Get a life you loser 😂 guy who thinks i stole his weed and hacked his hulu account and goes to bath houses because hes fat and ugly..

You need to quit putting that stuff up your nose its making you stuck on stupid you'll be like fat matt the water rat soon, mark my words
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Still butt hurt i can tell. Get a life you loser 😂 guy who thinks i stole his weed and hacked his hulu account and goes to bath houses because hes fat and ugly..

You need to quit putting that stuff up your nose its making you stuck on stupid you'll be like fat matt the water rat soon, mark my words

Triggered like a bitch
    Originally posted by WellHung Triggered like a bitch
    Originally posted by WellHung Triggered like a bitch

Ok guy that makes threads about me constantly that lives out of his car 🤣
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ok guy that makes threads about me constantly that lives out of his car 🤣

Just admit it...you got butt hurt because blaster master never sent the weed. You are narcissitic, and Expect to always be obliged. That's what happens when a grown man is a titty baby... And has been spoiled rotten by his folks.
    Originally posted by WellHung Just admit it…you got butt hurt because blaster master never sent the weed. You are narcissitic, and Expect to always be obliged. That's what happens when a grown man is a titty baby… And has been spoiled rotten by his folks.

Don't see how im a titty baby. Guy who lives out of his car camping outside of datehookup girls places. You talk out of your fatass constantly
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He doesn't pay rent

Shut the fuck up. False Narrative and you're a faggot
    Originally posted by Bugz Shut the fuck up. False Narrative and you're a faggot

Olay guy that accuses people of stalking him, u cray cray
Jump to Top