User Controls

Poll: Should Cock nose be permabanned

Should Cock nose be permabanned?

Octavian motherfucker
    FOLKS??
    Kev Space Nigga
    you should both be expelled to that secret chatroom yall were talking about and have drunken cybersex there till you stop spamming the forums and he stops shitposting whenever he relapses into his drinking habit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    LMAO. Even Lanny thinks he has a cock nose.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai LMAO. Even Lanny thinks he has a cock nose.

Lanny is one to talk.
    His nose is huge.
    I'm one of the few people here with a normal sized and shaped nose.
    You have people like krotz and mmq with huge kike noses and then people like OP with deformed and misshapen features.
    If Hiki was to be a TV presenter for an 80s TV show aimed at teenagers the title of the show would be called

"nosin around" ...right kids?

Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I'm one of the few people here with a normal sized and shaped nose.

Originally posted by Octavian

So handsome ^_^

You on the other hand ...
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If Hiki was to be a TV presenter for an 80s TV show aimed at teenagers the title of the show would be called

"nosin around" …right kids?

Video unavailable

This video contains content from BBC Studios, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I think we should set Lorenna Bobbit on him.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Yes because his mother's a whore
    But also because of feds
    WellHung Black Hole
    does he fuck niggers?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Than. an all day with an pumpkin.
    Originally posted by Grylls Video unavailable

This video contains content from BBC Studios, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Fucking lol...someone doesn't have a VPN
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Fucking lol…someone doesn't have a VPN

Why do I need one?

I just don’t get why I can’t view BBC (not big black cock) from my location
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    i didn't vote because voting is gay, I actually like cock nose around because he's easy to make fun of. If you gonts can't stand his cock nose then don't reply to his threads or just call him a cock nose, problem solved.

But hey thats just me, I'm kinda hardcore like that

Originally posted by Bill Krozby i didn't vote because voting is gay, I actually like cock nose around because he's easy to make fun of. If you gonts can't stand his cock nose then don't reply to his threads or just call him a cock nose, problem solved.

But hey thats just me, I'm kinda hardcore like that

The only person here who is easy to make fun of is you.
    You're so stupid and mentally ill it's hilarious.

"My dick is as hard as chinese arithmetic"
    G African Astronaut
    No as he's a good case study in mental illness in american society. But should be placed on a thread posting limit say 3 threads every 24 hours.
    G going off with his psychological projection again.

He's really desperate to try and paint me out to be this super mentally ill person, makes you wonder about his own mental state.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal G going off with his psychological projection again.

He's really desperate to try and paint me out to be this super mentally ill person, makes you wonder about his own mental state.

Your very own online testimony paints the mental illness masterpiece & I'm sure you have a doctor or 2's whose agreed in the past.
Jump to Top