User Controls

anyone warsh out their bags

cigreting Dark Matter
    the plastic samich bags. Do u wash them out and reuse them or do u throw then away. When i used to throw them away all the time id rip them in half so no animals could get caught in them.
    I always cut the 6 pack of pop plastic holders too so no animals would ever get caught in them
    me so smart
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I reuse a lot of mine but don't wash them...I mainly used them for storing cheese. The good thing about that is if things get moldy it just adds "tang" to the flavor.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    isnt mold bad for you though
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Well its not good for you is it

Originally posted by cigreting isnt mold bad for you though

Nah, just don't breathe it.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Damn, how poor are you guys?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wealthy people usually dont get to where they are by spending foolishly. I am a frugal mofo but i do believe in buying quality items that last rather than buying something that is cheaper but will breaker easier or faster, then you have to buy that item all over again
    It’s a fucking sandwich bag lol
    i bet u reuse ur komdoms on mi grampspsa 2
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Yeah, but your granmamsa only accepts bareback.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting wealthy people usually dont get to where they are by spending foolishly. I am a frugal mofo but i do believe in buying quality items that last rather than buying something that is cheaper but will breaker easier or faster, then you have to buy that item all over again

No wealthy people get to where they are by investing their money into assets.

cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Narc No wealthy people get to where they are by investing their money into assets.

Thats a dumbass comment since we know both methods work
    Originally posted by cigreting Thats a dumbass comment since we know both methods work

Depends really on how much you earn and probably what you consider by wealthy. You won't get that rich just from being frugal without having something earning you serious money.

Originally posted by Grylls Damn, how poor are you guys?

Thriftiness is a sign of wealth building not poverty...also known as being a cheapass.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Thriftiness is a sign of wealth building not poverty…also known as being a cheapass.

Also known as a cheap charlie in thailand
    Bugz Space Nigga
    u can put a drop pf bleach in dishpan and let them soak in luke warm. then put them inside out in a dishwasher on hot setting to sterilize it. .
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    If it looks like bacon
    But tastes like sausage ...
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I try to wash and reuse the large bags I store my homemade bread in.
    Originally posted by Obbe I try to wash and reuse the large bags I store my homemade bread in.

Thats fine

But rewashing sandwich bags is just retarded
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Narc Well its not good for you is it

isn't shooting heroin bad for you?
Jump to Top