Work.
    Feeling tired but otherwise good.

How about you?
    Plans for this weekend?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Sit around and not do shit. Am not feeling well at all

You going to do that video of the outside and neighborhood yet or what
    i gotta solve a mystery with scoob and the gang
    The weather killed my plans, I was planning on going out to Columbus straight from work for some camping and scientific study action...but it decided to rain like a motherfucker instead...so I guess now I'll just eat and fap instead.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The weather killed my plans, I was planning on going out to Columbus straight from work for some camping and scientific study action…but it decided to rain like a motherfucker instead…so I guess now I'll just eat and fap instead.

wat scientific study action were u plannin
    Originally posted by cigreting wat scientific study action were u plannin

Viewing Mars which was at opposition on the 13th and the closest it will/would be to Earth for the next 15yrs.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    wood u fap to it
    Originally posted by cigreting wood u fap to it

I'd fap to this...what I'm buying myself for Christmas.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Viewing Mars which was at opposition on the 13th and the closest it will/would be to Earth for the next 15yrs.

Cool, I THINK me and Doyle were looking at it the other night , I dint know it was so close RN.
    YOU'RE a celestial bean
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'd fap to this…what I'm buying myself for Christmas.

I assume that's a very expensive telechode

I tried to do a reverse image search but it just brought up a bunch of lawnmowers
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Taco bell for lunch
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    checkin my tricromes for amber,, so far they are cloudy with about 3% amber
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Important!

I've got mandatory overtime on top of trying to settle in to my new place and do everything else.

Just dont have the time for the mentally handicapped right now.

Ttyl
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I assume that's a very expensive telechode

I tried to do a reverse image search but it just brought up a bunch of lawnmowers

Celestron Nexstar Evolution 9.25, about $2200 + another $390 for the starsense auto-align gizmo
    Anyone here that talks about politics is a fucking retard and that includes all the ones that identify as right wing or conservative or whatever.

I think HTS said it best, this forum has gone to shit. Nobody here even does hard drugs and everyone is a normie that cares about politics and their neighbors fence. It's boring and I hope you all die, except for you fonaplats you are one of the only good ones left.

Originally posted by Meikai Don't take this the wrong way rabbit, but this thread… jesus. This community is just boomers now. Talking about their neighbors and being financially responsible and living within your means. God damn. What a travesty. Don't get me wrong it's good to be a stable, healthy adult and all but holy fuck is it ever not interesting.

For the love of god someone huff duster and post pictures of their parents' buttholes or something.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I think HTS said it best, this forum has gone to shit. Nobody here even does hard drugs and everyone is a normie that cares about politics and their neighbors fence. It's boring and I hope you all die, except for you fonaplats you are one of the only good ones left.

Yeah..very eloquent...
    Shut up bitch you have never even done cocaine before so why are you still alive if you are so afraid of things that have been around thousands of years. Kill yourself
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Celestron Nexstar Evolution 9.25, about $2200 + another $390 for the starsense auto-align gizmo

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

Literally what you can expect to see through that telescope: a blur.
    into girls bedrooms more like
Jump to Top