User Controls

A life has ended

Someone very special to me transcended to the next level of existence yesterday. They now reside in the ether looking down on me with a smile (and likely a snack) patiently awaiting my journey to join them. May you rest in peace until that day I arrive to annoy you further.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Sorry to hear that and I hope there waa no suffering
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Someone very special to me transcended to the next level of existence yesterday. They now reside in the ether looking down on me with a smile (and likely a snack) patiently awaiting my journey to join them. May you rest in peace until that day I arrive to annoy you further.

*thinking... wtf, i'm not dead, yet!

wait,
    did something happen to your lil' honey-colored pet? 🥺 gosh, i'm sorry to hear... that...😢🌷
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Someone very special to me transcended to the next level of existence yesterday. They now reside in the ether looking down on me with a smile (and likely a snack) patiently awaiting my journey to join them.

I didn't know DTE died.

(The whole "snack" thingy gave it away.)
    a starving african child wouldn't even eat DTE
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Someone very special to me transcended to the next level of existence yesterday. They now reside in the ether looking down on me with a smile (and likely a snack) patiently awaiting my journey to join them. May you rest in peace until that day I arrive to annoy you further.

use ethernet cable to communicate.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    RIP
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    I'm so sorry for your loss Jiggy
    Bugz Space Nigga

Sorry JJ. sad to hear. R.I.P. to your loved one.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Hopefully OP is the next to die
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Hopefully OP is the next to die

In my sleep would be great.
    Originally posted by Bugz Sorry JJ. sad to hear. R.I.P. to your loved one.

Thanks Ginge..
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson In my sleep would be great.

Hopefully awake and very slow
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Hopefully awake and very slow

So mean...and I was going to send you my oculus quest now I'm getting a quest 2...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So mean…and I was going to send you my oculus quest now I'm getting a quest 2…

I don't want something with your sweat and boogers all over it
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I don't want something with your sweat and boogers all over it

Don't forget the covid.

I used/use rubber insert/protector things on mine..it's as fresh as a fucking daisy underneath.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Sorry to hear that m8
    who ded/wat happen
    Originally posted by cigreting Sorry to hear that m8
    who ded/wat happen

Thanks, a close friend..it was expected though due to failing health etc.

The handful of people I care about is now down to like a 1/4 of a handful
    cigreting Dark Matter
    dats too bad. Did he do some crazy shit before he checked out or wat
    I know i would if i knew i was going to die soon
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Sorry man. It sucks when your friends start dying. Especially when you have more dead friends than alive.
Jump to Top