User Controls

Why Zoklet was better

Octavian motherfucker
    No dick nose inbred Incel loser Hiki.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian No dick nose inbred Incel loser Hiki.

Zoklet seemed to have been the site where suddenly all the new users became racist af

You could be racist on totse and not get banned. but few people who were regulars would say racist shit because it showed you had a small mind and vocabulary and even racist member kept their racism to a minimum. though Totse had some fucked up read-me files on it. the behavior of most forum users was limited in trolly or edgy behavior. if one person started up, it wasn't uncommon for everyone to just put a vice on them for weeks until they chilled. Im not saying it was exclusivly like this. from the time I was on it , it was like that. they wanted people to talk about constructive shit. And even me being a troll when I first went on (Which I didn't know the term at the time) I myself mellowed out pre 9/11 before being kicked off

and Zok has some right to call me King of Trolls to everyone while i was on there. he always tried to get people to lash out at me. Zok I notice is almost completely scrubbed from totse after 9/11 as well. I had some scrnprnts of him on slashnet though.

point being, Zok started Zoklet and suddenly the site is full of the new mellennial cunts flaming war one another and everything goes. racism was no longer real racist for most but just being edgy and triggering others but it was so common it became apart of Zoklet's lexicon. suddenly everyone was 1337 and what-nots

this is where immature cunts like Hikki spawned out of. clearly he was educated into this, yet he took it serious and became a true racist.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Any site the troll faced inbred moron OP goes to must be a real shit hole.
    Thank god he never went to totse.
    Originally posted by Bugz Zoklet seemed to have been the site where suddenly all the new users became racist af

You could be racist on totse and not get banned. but few people who were regulars would say racist shit because it showed you had a small mind and vocabulary and even racist member kept their racism to a minimum. though Totse had some fucked up read-me files on it. the behavior of most forum users was limited in trolly or edgy behavior. if one person started up, it wasn't uncommon for everyone to just put a vice on them for weeks until they chilled. Im not saying it was exclusivly like this. from the time I was on it , it was like that. they wanted people to talk about constructive shit. And even me being a troll when I first went on (Which I didn't know the term at the time) I myself mellowed out pre 9/11 before being kicked off

and Zok has some right to call me King of Trolls to everyone while i was on there. he always tried to get people to lash out at me. Zok I notice is almost completely scrubbed from totse after 9/11 as well. I had some scrnprnts of him on slashnet though.

point being, Zok started Zoklet and suddenly the site is full of the new mellennial cunts flaming war one another and everything goes. racism was no longer real racist for most but just being edgy and triggering others but it was so common it became apart of Zoklet's lexicon. suddenly everyone was 1337 and what-nots

this is where immature cunts like Hikki spawned out of. clearly he was educated into this, yet he took it serious and became a true racist.

I never went to zoklet beta bitch newfag like OP.
    I stopped going to totse after 2005 and from there on I only went to 4chan.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I never went to zoklet beta bitch newfag like OP.
    I stopped going to totse after 2005 and from there on I only went to 4chan.

I ended up on Zok's site for a small time in 2013 (which i didn't recall until I found some old posts I pdf from it when I was there) and the majority acted like you do now. so maybe it's just your generation.
    Originally posted by Bugz I ended up on Zok's site for a small time in 2013 (which i didn't recall until I found some old posts I pdf from it when I was there) and the majority acted like you do now. so maybe it's just your generation.

Your parents generation lynched niggers.
    Millennials just don't care about political correctness.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Your parents generation lynched niggers.
    Millennials just don't care about political correctness.

the Gerital Generation may have in the deep south (I know they did) but not my parents. my Dad was born in California. lived in LA in a small town that was mostly farmland and had blacks and other ethnicity in the 30s and 40s.

Mom lived in NorCal as a little girl but grew up mostly in the Dakotas.

So based on your last statement. you're saying you're not really racist but just stating edgy darklord trigger terms for laughs? you actually have friends other than white you hang out with?
    Originally posted by Bugz the Gerital Generation may have in the deep south (I know they did) but not my parents. my Dad was born in California. lived in LA in a small town that was mostly farmland and had blacks and other ethnicity in the 30s and 40s.

Mom lived in NorCal as a little girl but grew up mostly in the Dakotas.

So based on your last statement. you're saying you're not really racist but just stating edgy darklord trigger terms for laughs? you actually have friends other than white you hang out with?

You keep putting words into my mouth.
    Go take your meds.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You keep putting words into my mouth.
    Go take your meds.

that's not a reply. just an obligatory insult in your usual bag of "Go fuck yourself" statements
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    DH faggits will never know how awesome zoklet and totse was
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-----.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.--.-..-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.--...-.-..-----(b­anned) if you didnt have a small mind and vocabulary youd realize that theres no such word as 'racist'

idiot

Wow. "racism" doesn't exist?

Racism is one of the most fundamental forms of prejudice.

Literally everyone is born inherently racist, so you can't just sit there and deny it's existence.

"Us vs them" is one of the most fundamental categories that we divide things (and people) into.

Reasonable people, however, overcome their prejudices with life experience and exposure to the "other" groups.

Denying the existence of racism is leagues dumber than trying to justify racism (which is dumb to begin with).
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-----.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.--.-..-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.--...-.-..-----(b­anned) read what i typed…not what your hellen-keller-tier peepers are showing you. i said the word 'racist' isnt real. go ahead and scroll back up there, spanky. have someone who is literate read it for you.

no one is born racist. theres no such word.

the word 'racist' is a MINITRU-conceived newspeak term that plays on emotional outbursts due to a lack of factually accurate discussion points.

prejudice is an acceptable and accurate term. biased as well.

Fine, call it skin-tone-based-prejudice if you want to. The word itself doesn't matter. The concept is what matters.

If you assign people of a different skin tone a different inherent value as a human being, call it whatever you feel like, that's a thing, and it is wrong.

And I know you're "skin-tone-based-prejudiced" because you devote an entirely disproportionate amount of your time towards denigrating black people.

Like, I'm straight up convinced it's a fetish for you.

I bet there are grand wizard clan members who spend less time thinking about black people.
    Originally posted by gadzooks Fine, call it skin-tone-based-prejudice if you want to. The word itself doesn't matter. The concept is what matters.

If you assign people of a different skin tone a different inherent value as a human being, call it whatever you feel like, that's a thing, and it is wrong.

And I know you're "skin-tone-based-prejudiced" because you devote an entirely disproportionate amount of your time towards denigrating black people.

Like, I'm straight up convinced it's a fetish for you.

I bet there are grand wizard clan members who spend less time thinking about black people.

You're so woke, want to go to the diversity parade wit me?
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 You're so woke, want to go to the diversity parade wit me?

I can't possibly be that woke, because I've never heard of the diversity parade.

Is it anything like the LGBTOMGWTFBBQ parade? Because I've been to a couple of those as an "ally", as they call it.

Generally not my scene though, tbqh.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Hiki's nose is deformed and without nose bridge doe?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bugz Zoklet seemed to have been the site where suddenly all the new users became racist af

No one knows who you are faggot
    Originally posted by Octavian Hiki's nose is deformed and without nose bridge doe?

lol looks like pointing that out really got to you ;)
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    This is pretty much the same thing as Zoklet, isn't it? Totse clone with less users.

Only thing I remember from zoklet were the different colourschemes. Oh and moderators being fucking annoying.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by rabbitweed This post is blocked cause the author is a simp retard

LOL!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian No dick nose inbred Incel loser Hiki.

Cry harder, RockJaw. Ur daughter barely knows you.
Jump to Top