User Controls

Poll: ?

Make a forum

Where everytime you post, your account is randomized.
    G African Astronaut
    Like your multi personalities ?!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    randomized so no one single person gets blamed for some Wario like shit but rather everyone linked to the board itself?

VOTE Independent
    Originally posted by G Like your multi personalities ?!

Stop fantasizing, pig.

Oink oink! You gonna call the cops on me too? Oink oink!
    Originally posted by Bugz randomized so no one single person gets blamed for some Wario like shit but rather everyone linked to the board itself?

VOTE Independent

Vote India
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Stop fantasizing, pig.

Can we trigger a MMR meltdown that will lead to new username ?!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I agree with G, MMR you've been like evil Mobster sounding lately and now are being all bro like. what gives?

Originally posted by G Can we trigger a MMR meltdown that will lead to new username ?!

^this
    Originally posted by G Can we trigger a MMR meltdown that will lead to new username ?!

Nope! You will be reminded of your white inferiority on a regular basis.
    Originally posted by Bugz I agree with G, MMR you've been like evil Mobster sounding lately and now are being all bro like. what gives?

^this

I know the way the world works, and how things will play out. G will die and so will many others. Nothing you or I or anyone else can do about it. The new world order will come when the old men are dead, just as this world order came when the last pantheon of ripe rapey fucks Finally hit the dirt
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I know the way the world works, and how things will play out. G will die and so will many others. Nothing you or I or anyone else can do about it. The new world order will come when the old men are dead, just as this world order came when the last pantheon of ripe rapey fucks Finally hit the dirt

Impending personality switch.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Poor §m£ÂgØL ...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol op is a fag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace I know the way the world works, and how things will play out. G will die and so will many others. Nothing you or I or anyone else can do about it. The new world order will come when the old men are dead, just as this world order came when the last pantheon of ripe rapey fucks Finally hit the dirt

I thought you were leaving..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I thought you were leaving..

Nope
    Itt §m£ÂgØL is a retarded LOLOL
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nope

U said you were cock nose
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby U said you were cock nose

Nope
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol op is a fag

Lmao
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Stop fantasizing, pig.

You're a retard
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby U said you were cock nose

when are ur parents gonna stop paying ur rent?
Jump to Top