User Controls

KYLE RITTENHOUSE NO CHARGES TO BE FILED!

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/2020/10/13/lake-county-prosecutors-announce-they-will-not-file-charges-against-kyle-rittenhouse/

Looks like there is justice after all!

Let this be a message to all you antifa and blm thugs, if you try to violently attack a person they have every right to defend themselves even if that includes deadly force.

MAGA!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    OP use to push carts with his cock nose
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Octavian OP use to push carts with his cock nose

Kyle rittenhouse blew off your nose bridge
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Great news OP!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Didn’t read the article, did you? No charges on illegally transporting a gun, that’s it!

Lake County prosecutors said that the gun Kyle Rittenhouse used in the Kenosha shooting was bought, stored and used in Wisconsin. No charges will be filed against him in Lake County.

Rittenhouse, 17, of Antioch, is facing charges in Wisconsin of first-degree intentional homicide, two counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted first-degree intentional homicide and possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Technologist Didn’t read the article, did you? No charges on illegally transporting a gun, that’s it!

You seem happy.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting You seem happy.

You seem happy too!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    wow learn to read OP
    Originally posted by Technologist You seem happy too!

I was happy, until you posted that he hadn't had the charges dismissed.

Why are you happy that someone who defended himself against a bunch of antifa terrorists deserves to have his life ruined?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I was happy, until you posted that he hadn't had the charges dismissed.

Why are you happy that someone who defended himself against a bunch of antifa terrorists deserves to have his life ruined?

If he’s convicted, he’s convicted. If he’s not, he’s not. We shall see.

My point was that the OP didn’t read the article, or he wouldn’t have posted it.
    Originally posted by Technologist If he’s convicted, he’s convicted. If he’s not, he’s not. We shall see.

My point was that the OP didn’t read the article, or he wouldn’t have posted it.

That's so cool of you Techno.

So you suddenly abide by court judgements? Like in the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown cases?

It's awesome that you suddenly developed a love of due process!

But what about local DA judgment? Like the Ahmaud Arbery case?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I'm sure the reactions will be more entertaining than the judgements
    cigreting Dark Matter
    stupid fucks got learned real good
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    First lesson in civics: authority stems from the barrel of the gun.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting That's so cool of you Techno.

So you suddenly abide by court judgements? Like in the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown cases?

It's awesome that you suddenly developed a love of due process!

But what about local DA judgment? Like the Ahmaud Arbery case?

Actually, this is one case I do not have enough knowledge on. I did not look into it deeply, so I’m not really gonna form an opinion. I mostly stayed away from that thread. I even remember coming into that thread to discuss it, and I soon realized I didn’t know enough, so I backed out of the conversation.

Buttt, knowing you, there is absolutely NO proof that these people were Antifa. I just read the entire article, it gives some of the evidence they have against him. He doesn’t sound like an angel. I’m not quoting the whole article, but ya might wanna read it, YOU won’t like it😁
    Originally posted by Technologist Actually, this is one case I do not have enough knowledge on.

Wow. Imagine you not knowing all the facts before making judgement.

there is absolutely NO proof that these people were Antifa.

Well, antifa doesn't exist. And besides, they're the good guys!

He doesn’t sound like an angel.

So only the morally perfect, infallible, can slaughter antifa pedos?

Nah, I'm pretty OK with Kyle. Just like Jesus, he's by definition without sin.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Nah, I'm pretty OK with Kyle. Just like Jesus, he's by definition without sin.

So you didn’t read the article, I take it?
    Originally posted by Technologist So you didn’t read the article, I take it?

I seen the video. That's all I need. That's all anyone needs.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting I seen the video. That's all I need. That's all anyone needs.

Ok!

But what you think doesn’t matter. It’s the evidence the cops have on him. What matters is what the jury thinks.
    Originally posted by Technologist But what you think doesn’t matter. It’s the evidence the cops have on him. What matters is what the jury thinks.

Did you watch the video?
Jump to Top