User Controls

I got lampooned at job interview

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    It was kinda weird, but I'm hip to their shit. The other people "interviewing" were plants. This big black dude and some kid that looks like pugsly thats not even old enough to work and I'm sure he's one of the managers sons they look identical man boobs short and hispanic . I chatted them up and they didn't except that and I asked the black guy "don't you already work here?" lol.. and asked the kid that was twirling a blade on the table how old he was and he was like "uhh 18" and I was like "oooh okay.."

they then both left telling me to tell the boss when he comes into tell them they will be back.. and they both got in a car with some dude and drove off.

I've worked at fine dining places and never had this kind of weird fuckery.

The boss finally came in and asked how much I want which is a really stupid question, and I said I want to get paid what everyone at the entry level gets paid, how much is that? and he was like I want to know how much you want and I told him my price and he was like I can't do that, you'd have to be a manager for that..

Then the landlord sent maintenence again into my place while I was at the interview to snoop in my place. Kinda fucked up.

I think they might know something about me..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Not reading this runny diarrhea shit
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Not reading this runny diarrhea shit

Yet here you are..lil dick larry
    You sore in your biker holster, herpbro?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    OP is anal hurt no one wants to hire a bum like him
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You sore in your biker holster, herpbro?

Not sure what you're talking about
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal OP is anal hurt no one wants to hire a bum like him

Ok... Keenan.. guy who failed at pushing carts at wallyworld
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Ok… Keenan.. guy who failed at pushing carts at wallyworld

More carts at one time than you could handle, full shift, in 90 degree weather while homeless without air condition.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Entry level pay 🤣
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal More carts at one time than you could handle, full shift, in 90 degree weather while homeless without air condition.

Lol what a pussy, why'd you quit? At wallyworld they use a machine to push the carts, you're too lazy to press s button.. what a small hat..
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Why would you ask for entry level pay when you have experience
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Not sure what you're talking about

Yeah you do, biatch. Your biker holster. Where you let bikers put their pricks so you can get dope money. Don't lie to us, Douglass. We're all family. We may be ashamed of you, but we're family.
    Originally posted by Grylls Entry level pay 🤣

I can tell you've never had a job before
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Yeah you do, biatch. Your biker holster. Where you let bikers put their pricks so you can get dope money. Don't lie to us, Douglass. We're all family. We may be ashamed of you, but we're family.

Hey that might be your weird biker fantasy but im not into that.. not everyone is gay like you. Guy who claims to not read my post 😂

Cry harder
    You said it yourself. No need to lie now, Douglass. Be honest about your drug use and homosexual activity.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Being an entry level paid dishwasher in a fine dining place doesn’t make it any better 🤣😂
    Originally posted by Grylls Being an entry level paid dishwasher in a fine dining place doesn’t make it any better 🤣😂

I don't do dishwasher jobs so im not really sure what you're taking about, you seem to be stuck on stupid
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 You said it yourself. No need to lie now, Douglass. Be honest about your drug use and homosexual activity.

Looks like ive rustled some jimmies of the incels here, guy who is gay butt larps as a straight guy on a defunct dating site.

All i see is gay guys circle jerking each other in my thread
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    not a bad Bill Krozby thread. Reminds me of the old Bill Krozby threads you used to make that were halfway funny. This ones a solid 4.5/10 but Im admittedly a hard judge.

I've never had plants in a job interview before but then again I haven't had many formal interviews, plus I've gotten almost every job Ive applied for and had an interview with. The ones I haven't always stick out with me, one I messed up my references so when they called one they said wrong number, one was fucking starbucks and I was obviously too white trash and not fake enough, another was at a company I have no idea what its purpose was but there was a really hot secretary and I was still high on mushrooms and acid at 9am the next day. I feel like they called me back though but I missed the call. For some reason I think about that interview a lot. Pretty sure those are the only ones I didn't get and Ive had a lot of shit jobs in my life. There was one too where halfway through I admittee I wasn't bondable so we talked about other stuff. Ive been pretty blessed. I hope you get the job
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Looks like ive rustled some jimmies of the incels here, guy who is gay butt larps as a straight guy on a defunct dating site.

All i see is gay guys circle jerking each other in my thread

Ok guy who larps as a guy from a dating site while opening up your asshole for drug money
Jump to Top