User Controls

Amy Coney Barrett

  1. #1
    I'd slide it a length...thoughts?
  2. #2
    cigreting Space Nigga
    Probably like 40 years ago
  3. #3
    Originally posted by cigreting Probably like 40 years ago

    Jeez, 8yrs old?
  4. #4
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jeez, 8yrs old?

    will 37 years ago be ok for you,
  5. #5
    pics?
  6. #6
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood pics?





    As well as the Supreme court candidate shes definitely a "naughty English School Teacher" scenario candidate.
  7. #7
    cigreting Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Jeez, 8yrs old?

    shes like 70 isnt she
  8. #8
    Originally posted by cigreting shes like 70 isnt she

    48...your strict naughty neighbor who caught you stealing her panties and is now going to punish you, age.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  9. #9
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Would smash

    But she does have like 7 kids...that puss is probably busted

    Very catholic though,so definitely does anal
  10. #10
    Originally posted by Archer513 Would smash

    But she does have like 7 kids…that puss is probably busted

    Very catholic though,so definitely does anal

    I think 2 were adopted?
  11. #11
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO I think 2 were adopted?

    Yup Haitians...Smart thinking, got herself a couple of future servants.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    OOTD

    Looks prim and proper..bet she's wearing a black thong underneath and a lovense inserted and being operated remotely by an extramarital lover.

  13. #13
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Catholic chics are always freaks.
  14. #14
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Archer513 Catholic chics are always freaks.

    hell yeah they are, i like how their walking stereotypes, this girl told me she wanted to date me but wouldnt fuck me until I got married but will just blow me and take it up the ass lol..
  15. #15
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson OOTD

    Looks prim and proper..bet she's wearing a black thong underneath and a lovense inserted and being operated remotely by an extramarital lover.


    she looks like a mummy dude.
  16. #16
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    ACB's infallible ability to cite statutory law, past/present case opinions, case precedents; as well as, case Constitutionality all from memory & NO notes??!! is fucking impressive... and beyond phenomenon!!! 💯%🤩🤩
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    Technologist motherfucker
    I wonder why she couldn’t cite the constitution about a peaceful transfer of power?
  18. #18
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    She can't. Especially, if she may possibly have such issue come before her after she's seated & after a contentious election. It would be showing a bias... that's why.
  19. #19
    Technologist motherfucker
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr She can't. Especially, if she may possibly have such issue come before her after she's seated & after a contentious election. It would be showing a bias… that's why.

    They only asked her about the constitution. Nothing more. The questioner did not put it in the form of a case. It was a constitutional question that she didn’t answer.
  20. #20
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Technologist They only asked her about the constitution. Nothing more. The questioner did not put it in the form of a case. It was a constitutional question that she didn’t answer.

    BECAUSE....
    it would exhibit an/her opinion. Any opinion, either for or against, an issue (potentially) coming before the court would SHOW A BIAS; therefore, would be "improper" to do so.
Jump to Top