User Controls

Fona © 10-13-2020

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning everyone.
    How are you doing today?
    I am good. Thanks for asking.
    Got any plans or goals for today?
    My plan is to go to work and my goal is to be there by 6:00.
    While I am at work today the apartment maintenance people are suppose to stop by and fix the lock on my door because Chell can barely get it to work and I don't have much better luck with it either.
    Also they are suppose to pop a cap off of something so I can get my washer the rest of the way hooked up.
    We met a couple of the maintenance people yesterday and they seemed really nice.
    I can not believe how quickly this year has gone by already. I mean ffs it is already mid October.
    Yesterday I was trying to flip to one of my favorite radio stations and instead of the music I was expecting to hear it had all turned to Christmas music already which it is just too damn early for.
    That is all for now you guys. If I am going to achieve my goal and get to work on time then I gotta go get ready.
    I hope you all have a wonderful day.
    TTYL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I woke up in the back of a one tone truck and all I could smell was WEED!,, anyways I stoked the fire so the weed would stay happy and came inside the house for coffee and stoked the fire in the house and now I'm watching youtube vids, at 9 i have to meet a guy about a house he wants painted this year and then I have to go get duct tape and coffee
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    We have reached the afternoon!
    just chillin
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood just chillin

Get Team Fortress 2.
    Luigi and I been killin it but could use more space nigs.
    Originally posted by POLECAT I woke up in the back of a one tone truck and all I could smell was WEED!,, anyways I stoked the fire so the weed would stay happy and came inside the house for coffee and stoked the fire in the house and now I'm watching youtube vids, at 9 i have to meet a guy about a house he wants painted this year and then I have to go get duct tape and coffee

One tone trucks are grate vut i always loved those two tone chevys ahh yeah white and blue baby ficking big block power clutch it nigga! The absolute state of that ficking bow tie
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Get Team Fortress 2.
    Luigi and I been killin it but could use more space nigs.

i was practicing last night to make sure i still know the buttons and i capped 3 intel as scout and everyone turned on their microphone and yelled at me said I ruined the game it had been going for hours I guess idk wtf i think they were hat farming or some shit so I quit and played yugioh all night instead because I just downloaded that but yeah i can play tonight.

i forgot how to play spy though i am pretty trash
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Get on discord and let's play Team Fortress 2.
Jump to Top