User Controls

Make mexico decent for once

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    How can taco niggers improve their shithole "country" so their filth stop trying to come to the US
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    U live w ur mom and worked at walmart for a week.. and u and ur mom are on gubberment asst... You are the nigger..

Stay mad cocknose
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby U live w ur mom and worked at walmart for a week.. and u and ur mom are on gubberment asst… You are the nigger..

Stay mad cocknose

None of that is true
    Sure it is. Your mom told me last night while u were in your room hehehhheheh
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sure it is. Your mom told me last night while u were in your room hehehhheheh

You wish you had a mom to talk to
    I do, i just dont talk to her every day because we have our own lives away from each other.

Serious question who are you going to talk to when your mother passes? Just gonts here on nis? Get some friends, go jump rope, go do something outside of your house, you're a disgrace to your asian family
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I do, i just dont talk to her every day because we have our own lives away from each other.

Serious question who are you going to talk to when your mother passes? Just gonts here on nis? Get some friends, go jump rope, go do something outside of your house, you're a disgrace to your asian family

Yeah I should be like a sociopathic deadbeat loser who raped obsess women in their sleep and was abandoned by his parents who can't stand him
    Sounds nice ... not
    Bugz Space Nigga
    hikki. what item am i thinking of?
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Yeah I should be like a sociopathic deadbeat loser who raped obsess women in their sleep and was abandoned by his parents who can't stand him
    Sounds nice … not

Source?
    Originally posted by Bugz hikki. what item am i thinking of?

Probably hikis dick in your mouth you queermo..

Shouldn't you be in bed by now?
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Probably hikis dick in your mouth you queermo

it was an obvious thing i knew u would say.

hikki..dont let Bill Krozby break your consentration

simple ..1 solid item. what is it?
    Originally posted by Bugz it was an obvious thing i knew u would say.

hikki..dont let Bill Krozby break your consentration

simple ..1 solid item. what is it?

You're thinking that 4:3 is supreme
    Bugz Space Nigga
    an object. 1. not a device plot of messurement u canned lunatic
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do you think the US wants a functional mexico?
    Originally posted by aldra do you think the US wants a functional mexico?

yeah.. maybe.. lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    endemic corruption makes it much easier to extract wealth of all kinds from a state

look at Russia in the 90s
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

The great and good no longer talk about "overpopulation" anymore - imagine what they'd do to us if we bred like this.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting

The great and good no longer talk about "overpopulation" anymore - imagine what they'd do to us if we bred like this.

just a line with numbers on both axis doesnt tell us much
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by cigreting just a line with numbers on both axis doesnt tell us much

It wasn't intended to, leon. The simple Conclusion that you should have drawn is that a Direct relationship exists between time and population.
    Fuck Mexico
Jump to Top