User Controls

Dude from the sex pistols is voting for Trump

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8832819/Sex-Pistols-Johnny-Rotten-says-hed-daft-brush-not-support-Donald-Trump.html
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Jihnny rotten is a huge faggot no one cares, he's a has been, when i saw him ”preform" everyone left to go see run DMC
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Jihnny rotten is a huge faggot no one cares, he's a has been, when i saw him ”preform" everyone left to go see run DMC

You listen to blink 183 and slipknot
    What do you know?
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    What an absolute faggot.

Sid is rolling over in his grave right now.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    he performed. he claims he never did drugs, sid did. he drank lots but never did drugs.

PIL was a much greater achievement of his, but he rolled on his own. it was just expressive by most working class who were pro labor party to sing and shout shit in protest over the opressive gov n royal family.

but he accepted an award that the beatles got. knighthood or some shit. then John Lydon grew up, business like and conservative. aka sell out. but at some age most people will
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You listen to blink 183 and slipknot
    What do you know?

About music like johnny rotten.. like i just mentioned..
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby About music like johnny rotten.. like i just mentioned..

johnny rotten was a character. most likely borrowed from a neil young song

his last name is Lydon.
    Originally posted by Bugz johnny rotten was a character. most likely borrowed from a neil young song

his last name is Lydon.

Yeah i know ltd still sucked live, it was really boring and he's fruity
Jump to Top