Wht ech This?

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Cheese?

html/|
    Originally posted by mashlehash Cheese?

html/|

Cheese is common.

Cheese is Common.-3t6&7c0P123hjk.bananana..
    Bugz Space Nigga
    simple

MAC

Middle Age Crisis. Cheese n M.A.C. you're suffering from pushing 30s and don't know where to go in life. You're living with Pops down in Bakersfield which (and this is not my stereotype but Californians) Bakersfield is the White Trash Bible Belt and country bumpkins and meth head Capital of California (Which I always believed it to be Fresno)

You feel cheesey because you're alone and lost. so I ask you mash. maybe you should look at second cousins to see if they'll marry you.. keep family traditions going without that genetic glitch thing that you guys normal suffered from.
    wanting to ask the pole, i decided to decide if i was a two bit crack whore negro with a tool towards an application towards the parapharell upon an asterisk who and which if and or and if and or but if and or if but and or if the tool was and is towards or against the object and or the object is also like an asterisk which and in where it may find it's time to meet the reception towards an concubine you will find a cock sucking nigger.

-in every page.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Cheese is common.

It's an uncommon cheese that takes the biscuit.
    my cm32 reed? You are a QUEER
Jump to Top