User Controls

Fona © 10-12-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Hi guys.
    I got to work at 6:02.
    Im proud of that time.
    Work is going good.
    How are you? How is your day?
    It's another day above ground...supposedly that's a good thing though my pers-onal jury is still in deliberation on that.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Hi guys.
    I got to work at 6:02.
    Im proud of that time.
    Work is going good.
    How are you? How is your day?

why? u were late.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Kill you'reself
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Kill you'reself

ur awful harsh on Lil' Arnie
    Originally posted by WellHung why? u were late.

I was actually 28 minutes early so i can leave 28 minutes early.
    My day is going good but very busy.
    Miss you guys.
    Ttyl
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Chell called me while I was at work and said the old landlord wanted to meet and get the keys today but she also said the old landlord was talking shit.
    I left work early and met Chell at the apartment to do some final finishing touches (like breaking the supply line to the toilet and busting a smoke detector:/
    but none of that mattered because 2 cops came and the health department had finally answered our calls and had been harassing the landlord and when she pulled up in what looked like a cracked out mystery machine van and she got out looking all pathetic as usual she took one quick look inside and saw the big ass human waste pile in the basement she stuck that deposit right in my hand and I gave her a keys and went on to a better place.
    As much as I wanted to take her ass to court just to put it on a record that she is a piece of shit human being I am glad I don't have to because I dont have the time or anymore space in my hate filled soul to deal with that crap.
    I am much happier being happy and not going around cussing out people and rambling on about how much I hate this or that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Time for Team Fortress 2.
    Come play.
    Im in the discord guys.
Jump to Top