User Controls

Poll: which faction will you choose

do you guys like coldysacks?

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its easy to turn around but theres probably little to no street parking available
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    cul de sack
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    makes me feel safe like a castl docrteine i think its like a “defensive perimeter” as we used to say in the chow hall
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I like them. less traffic noise.

Parking on the street is for white trash.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    And then I said to him, "you can cull DEEZ sacks!" and that's why the deer ate all our corn and everyone in Indiana died.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yes
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    There alright. They are mostly in the subburbs here but i haven't been there in a kong time. Here in my hook the closest thing we have to that is those circular intersections
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I like them. less traffic noise.

Parking on the street is for white trash.

Dont see how parking on the street is white trash.. you're going to pay for a parking garage every time you're down town for a couple hours and still have to walk to your destination? Um ok.. and what that has to do with culdysacs

You can still park on the side of a culdysac, while you're like special kind of stupid and make sweeping generalizations about races but then complain about others, spoken like a true simp cuck, please don't ever out my name in any if your retarded threads anymore
    No, they promote neighbor conflict.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No, they promote neighbor conflict.

how?
    Originally posted by WellHung how?

Everyone in close quarters with only 1 way of escape.

You go out in your front and everyone is pretty much angled looking/facing at each other, every move you make is monitored, everytime you have a few friends over and they park in the sac you have curtains twitching as the angry neighbors boil over the eyesore and inconvenience of cars blocking up the sac.

Statistically more neighborhood conflicts happen in cul-de-sacs than any other layout.

It's like sitting everyone in a circle and saying "ok bitches...who's going to make the first move"...
    Bugz Space Nigga
    for kids its great. its usually an extra 20 thousand added to the value of a home. its easier to sell a house in a bear market

why do you ask, luigi? yiu gonna park our 12 thousand dollar streamline trailer on one? remember if i invest in half of it.. i get the bed over the 5th wheel hump ..nohomo
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    FUCK UR CULDESAK!! I get mad just showing up in a culdesak,, and them persnicity roudabouts irritate me to no end also,, no pun intended
    Tay sachs
    cult of de saxophone
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Everyone in close quarters with only 1 way of escape.

You go out in your front and everyone is pretty much angled looking/facing at each other, every move you make is monitored, everytime you have a few friends over and they park in the sac you have curtains twitching as the angry neighbors boil over the eyesore and inconvenience of cars blocking up the sac.

Statistically more neighborhood conflicts happen in cul-de-sacs than any other layout.

It's like sitting everyone in a circle and saying "ok bitches…who's going to make the first move"…

in the us.. closest to right side of exiting lane goes first.

if person is facing other, the person whos house is on the exit side goes first. no struggle
    Bugz Space Nigga
    wtf is this babygirl shit?
    Originally posted by POLECAT FUCK UR CULDESAK!! I get mad just showing up in a culdesak,, and them persnicity roudabouts irritate me to no end also,, no pun intended

A round about is persnickety? Lol you are the living emd, take a chill pill
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fuk yeah they are ,, i mean motherfuckers showin up like they the only ones out there ownin the right of way and I'm tryin not to get confused or run over just tryin to go strait down the road,, you ever tried to run a loaded truck through a small roundabout,, it sucks,, not the big rounders arent as bad but the little ones were engineered by dickheads not accounting for loaded trucks and trailers.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I think you'll find its Cul-de-sac

Jump to Top