User Controls

Eddie Van Halen

Bugz Space Nigga
    Didn't even hear about it.

I had about 2-3 seconds of me in a Live Rock show being taped of Van Halen "Unchained" when I was 14 at the Oakland Coliseum back in 1981.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Gene Simmons of KISS discovered Van Halen and had them do up some awesome demo tapes, but the agent from the label rejected them.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Gene Simmons of KISS discovered Van Halen and had them do up some awesome demo tapes, but the agent from the label rejected them.

I just saw Gene Simmons interviewed and heard "passed away" and I thought he died and then I realized they were talking about Eddie Van Halen. which I knew had cancer but he beat that cancer and then got the mouth cancer afterwards. I didn't know he beat the other cancer.

I thought I heard Sammy Hagar had mouth Cancer. I may have confused Sammy Hagar with Eddie in an interview with him and wasn't paying attention. I think Sammy must have been talking about Eddie.

another one lost. Neal Peart has a photo of him and Alex Van Halen and it seems they were great friends. it's sad two great legends died this year (and a few others I'm sure) from that era of rock.
Jump to Top