User Controls

Non-racists are gross and I don't like them

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    It's weird and shifty to not behave like a normal human being. Almost everyone on planet earth is racist and openly so, except a few hundred million whites who pretend they aren't, and a few children of immigrant parents who think they aren't because they only hate white people.

Racism is the normal state of a human being. It's nothing to be afraid of or angry about it, and it's certainly nothing you can ever erase.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by rabbitweed it's certainly nothing you can ever erase

Unlike white people. Wakanda 5eva
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    they don't even get hoes.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've been thinking a bit lately about how the breakdown of the family unit in the west is related to how 'white' people seem unable to make tribe-friend-enemy differentiation anymore, which leads to weakness against competing groups with a strong sense of ethnic or religious tribalism (ie. J'ews, Asians).

In terms of social connection the closest should be family, then local tribe, then people who look the same or have common beliefs (not ideology). If people can't make the connection to family (due to broken homes, single parenthood, abuse etc), is it even possible for them to find a place in their 'tribe'?
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-...-.-..-.-..-..-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-..-...-..-.........----(b­anned) theres no such word as racism

there is, however, such a word as nigger, kike, spic, whop, wetback, and s­hitskin

harry potter approves of this message
    Originally posted by aldra If people can't make the connection to family (due to broken homes, single parenthood, abuse etc), is it even possible for them to find a place in their 'tribe'?

then how do you explain niggers with broken homes but are still strongly identifying as nigger americans ?
    I don't strongly identify with anything and I've been called an antifa leftist by right wangers and a racist nazi by da left

People are so obsessed with their gay little prefixes and suffixes like oh I'm a straight white trisexual masculine identifying cis Christian Democrat liberal communist environmentalist taxpayer in the upper NOT lower middle class anti racist

Like cool good for you and that's a fancy twitter profile but does any of that really mean anything
    Octavian motherfucker
    Yeah dirty yellow Vinnie slit eyes should leave.

Noncey bastard.
    When the plurals take control

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Democracy is also gross and people who hold it up as some kind of ideal make me similarly uncomfortable. The natural state of man is subservience to an autocratic regime and racism. Democracy doesn't even work.

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by G they don't even get hoes.

not even in different area codes?
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-...-.-..-.-..-..-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.--.........----(b­anned) the natural state of man is the weak follow the strong.

the natural ebb and flow is how strong the weak are and how weak the strong are.

only weak men need followers. strong men move alone.

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-...-.-..-.-..-..-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.--...-.....----(b­anned)
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny only weak men need followers. strong men move alone.

nonsense. One strong man cannot accomplish all of his desires, while standing alone. He needs followers.
    Racism is the natural order of things...just an extension of tribalism...aka protecting your family group, your home and your resources.

Without it the other ape tribes would just destroy your world.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    I legit hate niggers and mexicans
    They're disgusting subhuman abominations that should be exterminated along with kikes.
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I legit hate niggers and mexicans
    They're disgusting subhuman abominations that should be exterminated along with kikes.

Reported to the FBI. Literally.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Reported to the FBI. Literally.

why? he didn't break any laws by expressing his opinion.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Reported to the FBI. Literally.

Reported to ICE for illiteracy (and deportation).
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Reported to ICE for illiteracy (and deportation).

Hopefully they send him back to shitxico and some cartel gang slaughters his shit brown ass.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    why cant you guys get off the N word already. its dated as fuck.

the more you roar the more "Death to all white men over 35" is a thing with all PoC.

I blame trump. I better not get jumped or sucker punched because of you racist cunts or im gonna be super sad
Jump to Top