User Controls

Just took a pic of my psycho biceps tonight that are coming along

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]

lol fuck u
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    See those muscles? That is what steroids can do. Cunts would have you believe that they are pure evil.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting See those muscles? That is what steroids can do. Cunts would have you believe that they are pure evil.

You know what movie that is right?

I think I do, not too sure now
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Both the author and the director, Mary Harron, have said that their intention was absolutely to imply that Bateman was actually committing the murders. However, in an interview, Harron said that she believes she had failed the material, and that the way she shot and edited it does leave open the interpretation that the killings were just a fantasy.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Grylls You know what movie that is right?

I think I do, not too sure now

No, but you deserve to be beaten and kicked for it either way.
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    I always took it as the murders didn't happen, which I'm now noticing I'm in the minority. I always felt that the murders were all in his head and a catharsis for his stress of not being able to understand how to fit in and be "normal". In the book there are passages of him saying things to other people and they respond in a way as if what he's telling the reader he's saying isn't really what he's saying. In the movie the realtor turns him away because he's just being weird and creepy. Also when they go to the closet and there's no bodies, I took that as another sign it was all in his head.
    Originally posted by Grylls

lol fuck u

How every man must feel! Superior vitality!
Jump to Top