User Controls

This site is great now that it is actually fast

zok jr. Houston
    I might stick around but really we need some more features and some more traffic.

Lanny, if I understand it you are the admin and you made this from scratch? If so great job but what are your long term plans?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^to be a trill nigga n get krunk, u derpadew
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^to be a trill nigga n get krunk, u derpadew

huh
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^to be a trill nigga n get krunk, u derpadew

Hey, that's actually pretty accurate.

I did write the forum from scratch with contributions from Sophie, long term plans are to continue posting and continue development as long as there are things to do within the design goals and motivation holds out. I keep trying to get people to use the ticket tracker but people don't seem too hot on it (another registration is kind of a drag, admittedly). If that's not your speed you can just make a thread in help and suggestions if you have a bug to report or a feature add, but keep in mind I'm doing most the development when I'm bored at work so there are no timelines and I reserve the right to reject anything on whatever grounds.

I have no plans for growing the user base beyond making the forum the kind of place I'd like to post on. I do always play agar.io and slither.io as "http://niggasin.space" but so far this strategm has produced EXACTLY ZERO new registrations yeah. If you want to see more users you can go write the url on the wall in a public bathroom or something, or don't, I don't give a shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    OFFICIAL NIS USER ACQUISITION STRATEGY:

zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny Hey, that's actually pretty accurate.

I did write the forum from scratch with contributions from Sophie, long term plans are to continue posting and continue development as long as there are things to do within the design goals and motivation holds out. I keep trying to get people to use the ticket tracker but people don't seem too hot on it (another registration is kind of a drag, admittedly). If that's not your speed you can just make a thread in help and suggestions if you have a bug to report or a feature add, but keep in mind I'm doing most the development when I'm bored at work so there are no timelines and I reserve the right to reject anything on whatever grounds.

I have no plans for growing the user base beyond making the forum the kind of place I'd like to post on. I do always play agar.io and slither.io as "http://niggasin.space" but so far this strategm has produced EXACTLY ZERO new registrations yeah. If you want to see more users you can go write the url on the wall in a public bathroom or something, or don't, I don't give a shit.

Ok cool didn't know about that thing. Honestly it isn't too much trouble just for some reason I have a hard time navigating and understanding github (I am not a programmer none of it makes sense to me, networkign and security guy here.) The site really isn't lacking too much but I still feel like there are things missing I just don't know what they are but may start making notes if I can remember to do so.

For real though great job on the site and thanks for all your hard work I think it is pretty cool that you made this from scratch that is pretty gangsta and I could think of not many better people to admin than you no homo. It just sucks that it is at a time where forums are dead and that the totse/zoklet community is so fragmented/lost in general. I just really yearn for the old days where my shitposts got a response in seconds and I could keep it going all night while getting drunk or high as shit.

Anyways just wanted to say great job and thanks for your hard work and maybe I'll try to think of some way to get everyone off of new social media and go back to forums but idk about all that.

edit: also you're a nigger and stuff
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny If you want to see more users you can go write the url on the wall in a public bathroom or something, or don't, I don't give a shit.

And now the fangs come out.

You shouldn’t have said that. I’ve had the though of doing something, graffiti/postings, and having it pinned on you or embarrassing you in some other way.

I greatly underestimated my cannabis consumption, can drink like a horse as well, likely due to neurological abnormalities; planing on swinging by SPARC for some more material. I may just swing by your territory while I’m in the area.

Grass Roots, Bevmo, Trader Joe’s, and even a Goodwill for some quaint thrift store shopping on a quiet weekend when you don’t want to go too far. What a convenient little corner of life you’ve carved out for yourself. I love how the four points form a rough square, it’s almost like a hunting pen.

But what can I do? It’s an idea whose power was made clearest to me when pondering methods for exterminating the human race: Use other people, they are the ones who can be made to do it for you. It’s interesting how with a simple idea implanted into their minds it can radically alter their perceptions of and behavior toward you. They spread it to others and it intensifies, with no need for your continued action it can be maintained for far beyond the initial trigger! Now you will bear witness to the true nature of humanity!
    zok jr. Houston
    ^^^^^ What in the fuck is this post actually and why is it here ^^^^^
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah well I guess I'll deal with that when and if it ever happens.
    zok jr. Houston
    I am gonna write "free finals answers" and this url on the urinal at school tomorrow expect some new faggots maybez
    Site needs more guides on meth synthesis, bomb making and hacking to get traffic.
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Site needs more guides on meth synthesis, bomb making and hacking to get traffic.

Although probably true I hope that we can make better content these days. I might make some thread on general hacking shit when I'm not so drunk though.

Really what we need is informative guides and stuff on things in general instead of general shitposting which we have devolved to. Don't get me wrong I am one of the best shitposters ever but in order to attract outsiders we need to offer some sort of value.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Lanny Hey, that's actually pretty accurate.

I did write the forum from scratch with contributions from Sophie

Accrediting people is very important in the open sauce software game, i should put on all my github projects: "With contributions from Lanny" No joke.

Post last edited by Sophie at 2016-12-05T06:32:24.332851+00:00
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Accrediting people is very important in the open sauce software game, i should to put on all my github projects: "With contributions from Lanny" No joke.

Thanks to you too good work.

*pats back*
    *back patting intensifies*
    *back patting turns to heavy petting*
    *heavy petting leads to unexpected pregnancy*
    *zok jr jr is born*
    *you're the mom*
    Originally posted by zok jr. Thanks to you too good work.

*pats back*
    *back patting intensifies*
    *back patting turns to heavy petting*
    *heavy petting leads to unexpected pregnancy*
    *zok jr jr is born*
    *you're the mom*

Thank you, i feel radiant. But actually i was just thanking Lanny for mentioning me i maybe did 0.01% of the work, comparatively and arguably Lanny is the reason i can code Python today. And that's the truth. Hence my remark with regards to my github projects.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah well I guess I'll deal with that when and if it ever happens.

URL on a NAACP office? By “former” white nationalist (It’s true, I remember your teenage years) Ryan Jenkins.

Your response irked me, so the first thing I did was visualize throwing a rock through your window.
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Thank you, i feel radiant. But actually i was just thanking Lanny for mentioning me i maybe did 0.01% of the work, comparatively and arguably Lanny is the reason i can code Python today. And that's the truth. Hence my remark with regards to my github projects.

I have to take a programming class for my degree and will be taking python next semester I will probably be asking you guys for help so remember to halp a nigga out. (I probably won't actually ask for help.)

I fucking hate programming though I had to do courses on sed and awk and fuck me I know they aren't really programming languages but I hate them nonetheless
    Originally posted by zok jr. Although probably true I hope that we can make better content these days. I might make some thread on general hacking shit when I'm not so drunk though.

Really what we need is informative guides and stuff on things in general instead of general shitposting which we have devolved to. Don't get me wrong I am one of the best shitposters ever but in order to attract outsiders we need to offer some sort of value.

Need that fringe appeal. Drugs, explosives and petty crime are what brought in most of Totse's userbase.
    Originally posted by zok jr. I have to take a programming class for my degree and will be taking python next semester I will probably be asking you guys for help so remember to halp a nigga out. (I probably won't actually ask for help.)

I fucking hate programming though I had to do courses on sed and awk and fuck me I know they aren't really programming languages but I hate them nonetheless

Well i would be happy to help out as far as i am able to. Alo what's not to like about programming? For real? You just pour your brain directly into the computer and as long as all the words and operations follow the rules the computer is going to do exactly what you want it to do.

Such creation, such control, why be a network guy when you can be GOD.
    zok jr. Houston
    Originally posted by Sophie Well i would be happy to help out as far as i am able to. Alo what's not to like about programming? For real? You just pour your brain directly into the computer and as long as all the words and operations follow the rules the computer is going to do exactly what you want it to do.

Such creation, such control, why be a network guy when you can be GOD.

Yeah I feel you there I WANT to like it I really do but maybe my brain doesn't like to work that way I guess? My area of study is networking and security and I love it and am naturally great at it but programming is just hard and alien to me. Maybe I am not just trying hard enough and am discouraging myself? I don't know I guess I will soon enough since I will have to.
Jump to Top