User Controls

Poor kids are just as bright as white kids...

Sleepyjoe Yung Blood

Democrats have been pointing to the '1994 crime bill' as proof of "systemic racism" and then nominated the guy who wrote the damn thing.

MSM is the 2020 Democratic nominee.

Propaganda is the 2020 Democratic nominee.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    TRUMP 2Q2Q MOTHAFUCKAAA!!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah he said poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids. Dumb ass thing to say. He then immediately corrected his mistake.

Unlike someone else who'd either double down or down right deny and lie he said something.

And you faggots would claim THE MSM DOESN'T COVER THIS yet I looked it up and it was covered by every major outlet.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Dumb ass thing to say. He then immediately corrected his mistake.

Astonishing how Larry David charges out from the underbrush to defend his chosen political candidate.

This is the same Larry David who spends the rest of his time assuring us all he's strictly neutral.

What a terrorist piece of shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Astonishing how Larry David charges out from the underbrush to defend his chosen political candidate.

This is the same Larry David who spends the rest of his time assuring us all he's strictly neutral.

What a terrorist piece of shit.

Lol I'm not neutral at all and never claimed to be, you fuckin queen.
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol I'm not neutral at all and never claimed to be, you fuckin queen.

Intentional disruption.
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Yeah he said poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids. Dumb ass thing to say. He then immediately corrected his mistake.

Unlike someone else who'd either double down or down right deny and lie he said something.

And you faggots would claim THE MSM DOESN'T COVER THIS yet I looked it up and it was covered by every major outlet.

There's plenty of things Trump as corrected what he said. It's easy to find this evidence to but you'd rather go around defending someone who is the same thing you preach you hate all while sounding like an under develop boy
    Originally posted by Sleepyjoe There's plenty of things Trump as corrected what he said. It's easy to find this evidence to but you'd rather go around defending someone who is the same thing you preach you hate all while sounding like an under develop boy

Lol so many things are false in this post. Makes sense a delusional fuck like Poleclitty would lap it up.
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol so many things are false in this post. Makes sense a delusional fuck like Poleclitty would lap it up.

How about instead of claiming it's false you actually back it up with some with substance. Your literal MO on this forum is to throw insults around like a bully going through puberty
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol so many things are false in this post.

Name one thing.
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Bro?
    Originally posted by Sleepyjoe Bro?

No thanks. Have fun with that though.
    Originally posted by Sleepyjoe How about instead of claiming it's false you actually back it up with some with substance. Your literal MO on this forum is to throw insults around like a bully going through puberty

Lol you know they mad when they go all snowflake with the bully card
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol you know they mad when they go all snowflake with the bully card

What the fuck are you on about?

As an *in name* shouldn't you be mad about this?

I mean like we all know how nasty, homophobic and vicious you actually are, but shouldn't you be pretending?
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Lol you know they mad when they go all snowflake with the bully card

Preciously proven my other points. Frat guy with zero capacity to bring meaningful conversation or even rebutle. You might not be so bad if you didnt act like youre above everyone with every comment too maybe when you grow up and out of college you can form a thought other than insults
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Also still no source to back up your claims of false content
    No because I'm pretty sure that sleepy joe profile is someone with tits. Someone who doesn't have the balls to say what they have to say, so they made a different account.

Quite sad
    Sleepyjoe Yung Blood
    Deflecting attitude gets you no where in life
    Mkay Sleepy"bro"
    Umm excuse me but you can't just assume the gender of our plural like that. Don't pretend like you understand us or the struggle of being a plural HURRR BUT UR JUST USING AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT.

Alternate does not mean more than one. If you had two apples you would not call the second apple an "alternate apple". It implies that a person is switching back and forth between these things constantly. There is nothing alternating here. Sleepyjoe is a plural and deserves our respect as an individual person.
Jump to Top