User Controls

vote for the best man for the job! TRUMP 2Q2Q

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    MERICA!!!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    bumpity bump bump TRUMP 2Q2Q!!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Why didn't you bump one of your other threads?
    TRUMP 2Q2Q MOTHAFUCKAAA!!
    Originally posted by Erekshun Why didn't you bump one of your other threads?

cuz u kan never have to many uneducated what man made trump threads,,,TRUMP 2Q2Q MOTHAFUCKAAA!!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Well I aint black so voting for Trump....again!
    its ok ifn u r cuz trump loves the darkies
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by POLECAT its ok ifn u r cuz trump loves the darkies

$500 billion for them.

$0 and zero cents for you whitey, you asshole.

Think you'll be tired of winning at some stage?
    everbody needs a payday every now and again,, I aint mad,, Honestly I enjoy payin taxes not that TRUMP is in office
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    a vote for trump is a vote to make corruption the norm. f*ck trump
    UNREAL HOW DELUTED YOU GLOBILISTS ARE.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    globil deez nuts
    fuck off larry
    globil globil
    I only interact with a moron 2 times a day,

this is no.2 4 u.

good day
    lol good day sir
Jump to Top