User Controls

Corona is no joke niggers!

Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Now do you fucks get why normal people don't want your filthy fucking cigarettes next to us?

No?

You ain't done.
    You are lucky you don't live by me scron, if you lit up next to me, I would probably leave your ass in the grass to pass.
    And anybody who wants to talk shit is gonna learn what it feels like to be a dehydrated vegetable.
    Let's see how you redneck pig fuckers like wu flu.
    You think it's funny saying nigger? wu flu for you
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    idk man im personally not afraid of a weak ass virus
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Fuck you too KKK naziman.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby idk man im personally not afraid of a weak ass virus

well then we'll see what your elders have to say about it then
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    *coof*
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Fuck you too KKK naziman.

I can literally only get your guy's attention about something life threatening by using bitter words, and then when I explain myself you still call me a racist.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby idk man im personally not afraid of a weak ass virus

You would be on here complaining, constantly, if you got Corona, like the little bitch nigger that you are.
    Originally posted by Cly I can literally only get your guy's attention about something life threatening by using bitter words, and then when I explain myself you still call me a racist.

Now you sound like a true Eurotrash faggot.
    Is that you in your avatar?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung You would be on here complaining, constantly, if you got Corona, like the little bitch nigger that you are.

Nah
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]

rona is fake as fuk
    Originally posted by Cly You are lucky you don't live by me scron, if you lit up next to me, I would probably leave your ass in the grass to pass.

nobody cares about you non white ethnic faggot, kill yourself and die from corona you fake bitch. Nobody likes you not even fonaplats
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nobody cares about you non white ethnic faggot, kill yourself and die from corona you fake bitch. Nobody likes you not even fonaplats

"non white ethnic faggot" he says, what a 4chan faggotboy nazi gang thing to say. go back to your 4chan board bitch
    This forum is for whites only. Cly thinks he can talk shit but he forgets what color his skin is.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood This forum is for whites only. Cly thinks he can talk shit but he forgets what color his skin is.

you are invalid
    You need to wear a mask to hide your nigger skin you ethnic minority.
Jump to Top