User Controls

I've been in a shitty mood

Bugz Space Nigga
    it takes forever and then finally that stage goes through. but then it's put off. then this passes but we have to wait till the mutual agreement is finally resolved. then it happens but I have to wait some more time and then the final document but I have to wait 2 weeks for it to go through and then it starts now, not end but starts. 6 months.

nearly an Entire decade has gone by. 9 fucking years

lump that in with all the other shit I put up with. Now, Now I'm ill. no more medical test. I didn't even pick up my fucking meds ready for the past 4 fucking days.

I already take a shitload. fuck. We creat this system and the system is getting pulled apart because housing that everyone has to pay for and My own elders had to be put on a fucking list for a nursing home for 5 fucking years after working her ass off and all of her savings is handed over to the fucking state so HOUSING IS A HUMAN RIGHT!

Tell that to fucking nature if you ever are forced off the grid and figure out if Mother Nature will build your house for you.

WHO THE FUCK DO THESE FUCKING MELLIANNIALS THINK THEY FUCKING ARE.

Wait until you suck the housing system dry and there isn't anything but debt for your children and you have to truly become homeless by the tends of millions possibly hundreds. just in the US alone.

50 Percent of American born living in the fuckinhg streets by 2050. the technology might be there to have giant fucking 3D Printer robots build houses but the money and raw material doesn't come from thin air.

we have already mined most of the raw material of earth. ore is not trees. they fucking don't replemish themselves in 20 years

SUCK A FAT FUCKING DICK
    Fuck you.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Fuck you.

Never an option, Faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Bugz Never an option, Faggot

sick burn bromo, you're on point, peedy

Don't mind my friend §m£ÂgØL he's just on his period.
Jump to Top