User Controls

Coinbase finds wokesters so toxic, it is paying them to leave

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Sixty Coinbase employees have accepted a buyout offer after CEO Brian Armstrong announced a controversial new policy curbing political activism inside the company. Armstrong disclosed the figure in a Thursday email to employees.

Armstrong announced the new policy last week after a summer when many technology companies faced pressure from their employees to become more outspoken on issues of social justice.

"While I think these efforts are well-intentioned, they have the potential to destroy a lot of value at most companies, both by being a distraction, and by creating internal division," Armstrong wrote in a September 27 blog post. "We've seen what internal strife at companies like Google and Facebook can do to productivity. I believe most employees don't want to work in these divisive environments."

The post prompted a backlash among liberals on Twitter, but Armstrong didn't back down. To show he was serious, Armstrong offered Coinbase employees a generous severance package—four to six months of salary—if they weren't comfortable with the new policy.
    https://arstechnica.com/cars/2020/10/sixty-coinbase-employees-take-buyout-offer-over-no-politics-rule/
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    It's true. When people like me say we don't want 'politics', what I really mean is "I don't want to be in the middle of a left wing bukkake party". But you know what the left is like, they can never leave us alone.

I've pretty much stopped talking to programmers socially for the past month, and it's been great. Instead I've been connecting with the people in the industry I make software, and they're so much more professional, they don't bring up politics at all. And I bet you if they did it would be centre-right, cuckservative stuff, which I could live with.
    Yeah because people that make the real big bucks don't waste their time yelling all day about other people
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Yeah because people that make the real big bucks don't waste their time yelling all day about other people

Anna Spysz is a whore tho.
Jump to Top