User Controls

Physical vs digital

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Which do you use more often and prefer?

I prefer physical but I'm a poorfag and a lot of the music I listen to is only released digitally so since 2008 I have mostly listened to files.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kev Space Nigga
    digital, motherfucker. dont need more shit cluttering up my room when it doesnt have to.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    I'm just glad that OPie is asking us about vinylphilia over actually crimes

Vinyl is like owning a library of books. it's a bit showy and pretentious some think, but it's old school and decorates a room nicely. just like having oil paintings on the wall over owning them on a tablet. or anything else that Steve Jobs help place us into an empty-sterile white room environment. like in some sci-fi dystopian film.

Do you want to have a room take up space by decorating it with shelving of Albums or are you limited on space? some people still like the drag affect of vinyl. it's nostalgic to them. but maybe not to someone as young as you OPie.

I like to just place an old album on a turntable and listen to the slight scratches of yesteryear sound but overall I prefer options.
    I prefer physical but I mostly use digital these days. It's a bit like fruit and veg...your home grown stuff tastes far better than store bought but one tends to rely on the store bought fruit and veg for the sheer convenience of it.
Jump to Top