User Controls

Why millenials are always tired - Entitlement

Yup because drugs are illegal we are entitled and take it personally as an insult to our productivity so instead we abuse LEGAL drugs like alcohol, xanax and weed and waste our lives sleeping instead of actually being productive and chain smoking cigs and doing meth like our ancestors and doing cool shit like fighting world wars or going to the moon.

https://www.nylon.com/articles/why-are-MOON PERSONs-always-tired

"Being bored is about saying that nothing is ever enough, whereas being tired is about saying everything is too much. In sleep, we can escape the vicissitudes of life, even if we're potentially missing out on its pleasures. There's a reason that JOMO has replaced FOMO as the sentiment of the moment—we'd rather miss out on things, we'd rather sleep through the fun and the pain."

im going back to bed fuck this gay earth

WellHung Black Hole
    you have too much estrogen.
    i'm too tired to even understand wtf that means
    The less active you are the tireder you feel.

Lazy fucks just need to get a job or go for a jog.
    I have plenty of energy but the only things to do in society are punch keys at a desk or even in the hardest manly labor jobs all you really do is fuck around with some tools and bang on shit while dog fucking and doing the health and safety crossword.

Back in the day when men were men you had to wake up in the morning and cut and thread your own pipe and lay the terra cotta and dig a trench just to get running water and everyone knew how to change an exhaust enhancement, the local garage was only used when you needed some serious repairs. Not like these modern electronic cars where you pay some asshole $1000 to plug it into his laptop and then he googles a 4 digit error code and defrags the modem and it works good as new.

You can't even go hunting or fishing anymore because you don't wanna spread covid to the fish and deer, god forbid they get sick too.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have plenty of energy but the only things to do in society are punch keys at a desk or even in the hardest manly labor jobs all you really do is fuck around with some tools and bang on shit while dog fucking and doing the health and safety crossword.

lolol how would you know?

You can get a job at Amazon picking orders...they work you to the fucking bone. If you have an accident and break your leg you are still expected to finish your shift...and no time for piss breaks, you want a piss you piss in an empty bottle and keep on keepin on.
    Yeah I think Amazon is pretty cool and that people bitch too much about dying to the robots running them over to get the orders out faster. MUH PEE ESS FivE WITH VR HEADsET YOU SAID ONE DAY PRIME SHIPPING NINTENDO WTF

The only kinds of places I want to work for anymore is a soulless corporation that doesn't give a shit about me and just lets me show up, get my money and leave. I'm tired of these lame canadian owned companies where you meet some asshole named Mark that's actually the part owner manager of sales head department and he's friends with Suzy in HR and Greg the General Manager and it's all just very gay.

I like American owned soullness corporate business like Sears, Walmart and Amazon where the top head guy is someone who doesn't give a shit about anyone under him, you don't know him and he doesn't know you. You only know your supervisor and co workers and all of the decision making comes from rich Americans in another country and we are just the white mexican NAFTA workers doing our part in the global economy.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's an escape. That's how they escape the clutches and responsibilities of this planet.
    All I do is sleep while the boomers drive their cars and planes around polluting the planet and killing the earth. You know what people do when they sleep? they turn off all the lights and electricity. Maybe if we all slept more the world would be a better place for us all.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood All I do is sleep while the boomers drive their cars and planes around polluting the planet and killing the earth.

It's not killing the Earth...we'd kill ourselves long before the Earth was killed. That's just liberal drama to think we could ever be responsible for killing all life on Earth.

The Earth and other life doesn't give a fuck about humans...just another bag of flesh that will come and go just like the 99% of ALL species that ever existed and are now extinct.

The end of man isn't the end of the Earth.
    If everyone took a boat like Greta there would be a planet for our grandchildren

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If everyone took a boat like Greta there would be a planet for our grandchildren

The solution is not to produce more humans...no kids, no grandchildren = no problem in 100yrs.
Jump to Top