User Controls

How to make your room/house smell good as hell

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Get a bottle of any essential oil, and pour some on a paper towel and stick it inbetween your AC vents to diffuse the smell throughout the room without needing an oil diffuser.

I guess it could be used to get rid of weed smell but idk I don't smoke weed.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I do that with weed smoke, to get rid of the smell of essential oil in my room. I blow smoke on a paper towel for hours and hours, and cram it in between the vent slots.
    take a whole carton worth of cigarettes and set them up like a fortress gate surrounding every wall and light them
    I quit smoking when they started charging fucking five fucking dollars for a fucking pack of fucking cigarettes. They gotta be out of their fucking minds.

Plus I have scarring on my lungs, but that may be from accidentally inhaling perlite dust because I was an idiot and didn't wear my dust mask when I was preparing a mushroom fruiting chamber and I leaned over next to an open container of perlite and inhaled. Felt like hot needles in my lungs, and to this day I still wheeze sometimes, even though I haven't smoked for years.
    8 dollars in nj
    Weed smells amazing, only cowards want to hide the pleasant aroma of dope.
    8 dollars in nj

wanna buy some cartons of bootleg marlboros?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I fart on op's pillows
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Is OP dead?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Small ozone generator in my room does the trick.
    This works great.
    https://www.amazon.com/Airthereal-Generator-Purifier-Portable-Eliminating/dp/B07CYTR8XK/ref=asc_df_B07CYTR8XK/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241976932261&hvpos=1o8&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1542440481830244067&
    blaster master victim of incest
    blaster master victim of incest
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dissociator Get a bottle of any essential oil, and pour some on a paper towel and stick it inbetween your Anal vents to diffuse the smell

Dyslexia: what I first saw.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Put the essential oil bottle (or air freshener container) in the furnace blower compartment. It will distribute throughout the home. Replace as needed.
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    smoke a joint and hot box the house
    i put wood chips.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Light a candle/ don't toot too much.
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    murder a neighbours pet or two.

let it rot in your living room. your farts wont smell as bad and will look forward to going back to the smell it was prior to the rotting animal corpses.
Jump to Top