Good morning.
    I am pretty tired.
    How do you wake up in the mornings?
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    One instant coffee.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Blow your brains out
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed One instant coffee.

I fill my mug before work and drink it.
    After that I have to switch to water cuz of how physical my job is.
    The Alarm goes off.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I fill my mug before work and drink it.
    After that I have to switch to water cuz of how physical my job is.

Because u shud't Drink water if you don't have a physical job. Jiggaboo Johnson doesn't need to be hydrated to make executive decisions.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The Alarm goes off.

Occasionly you will wake up shortly before the alarm goes off. Ur brain possesses some 'muscle memory'.
    Originally posted by WellHung Occasionly you will wake up shortly before the alarm goes off. Ur brain possesses some 'muscle memory'.

Yep...then I say "Alexa what time is it" and the bitch says "It's 5.27am" then I lay there waiting for 3 mins till the alarm to go off.
    I was told we are going to be doing 10 hour days starting next week until we catch up.
    Mafaka.
    WellHung Black Hole
    between 3-5 cups of instant
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I was told we are going to be doing 10 hour days starting next week until we catch up.
    Mafaka.

You'll be rollin in cash with all that $11hr OT.
    When i did drink instant it was usually Folgers.
    I got a Black and Decker K Cup machine at home and I got a can of something idk the name right now.
    Its a blue can though.
    MAXWELL HOUSE!

Anyways my lunch is going good.
    I got a lot to do at work and a lot to do not at work and its just 1 thing after another.

Maybe by the time my couch gets delivered in mid December Ill have time to sit on it 😑
    I use the Indian trick of drinking a bunch of energy drinks and staying up all night and then as soon as you get REM sleep the piss kicks in and you wake up and do more drugs and play video games
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Now im taking a shit.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Now im taking a shit.

Where are you taking it?

I just got a call from Pennsylvania giving me directions how to send them a sample of my shit and that I must mail it within 24hrs of collection (via UPS)
    Now im smoking another cig cuz i lost my chantix in the move...
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Pretty tired atm.
    Just got home and sat down.
    Chell and I each loaded our cars up again after work and moved more stuff to our new place.
    Tomorrow I am borrowing a truck and going to get my bed after work.
    I might know where to find a free desk too as a local store has closed and they threw everything outside.
    I dunno if they will have any left by the time I get there tomorrow EVENING...
    Anyways, I need to wake up at 3am tomorrow and get to work by 5am because I need to make sure my boss grosses all his millions so that I can afford to buy bread and gas to go look for free desks in garbage piles.
    I tried to go do a load on laundry at the on site laundry place at my apartment but the door was locked because LIES.
    Guess I will be wearing dirty fucking clothes for a couple of days.
    Nothing like sweating your ass off working hard all day and then putting on the same boxers and pants to do it all over again tomorrow.

Oh and get this. When I went back to my old apartment there were security cameras all over the outside and I met the drug dealer who's rental car was in my way.
    He straight up said he owns a house but needed a seedy spot to sell drugs.
    He looked like a big stupid well fed ape with softy danty hands.
    Im sure he also collects disability too.

Well anyways guys I got to go shower now so I can put on dirty clothes tomorrow and bust my ass so I can go hope in that garbage pile and look for old crappy stuff no one else sees value in because that's about all I get.
    Bottom of the barrel crap from thrift store and garage sales.

Ill pay $750 in taxes this year but the rest is mine.
    That means I paid what a billionaire pays.
    If that isn't enough from my 5 figure ass then why should it be enough from a 10 figured cunt like trump?

Trump > Biden
    ^thats a fucking fact.

But at the end of the day they are both piece of shit, spoiled rich pedophiles who have no interest or concern for any of us.
    Frozen pizza and mashed potatoes for dinner!
    cuz apparently we moved to a place where there is no one that does delivery.
    I gotta drive 5 miles for a fukkin pizza here.
    that sucks
Jump to Top