User Controls

I wonder why Joe Biden never one any of the other times he ran for prazdent

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    All I know is if my dadpap and my grandpap both didn't like him neither am I.
    I am so excited about getting my CCW permit.
    Im going to go around citizen arresting people and then take bribes to let them go.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he's just a really bland candidate. he doesn't have the personality or magnetism of a demagogue like the current wave of 'populists' and as far as I know he's never really offered anything for people to get excited about policy-wise.

the democrats likely would've had the election in the bag if they'd put forward someone like Bernie who actually has a support base, rather than trying to rely on people voting against Turnip
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Bernie Sanders seems like one of those rich guys who puts tissue boxes on his feet and locks himself away masturbating for years at a time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    that is a weird way to describe him but I can see it

he does strike me as a deranged pervert that probably isn't confident enough to go out raping
Jump to Top