User Controls

More documents released: Hilly just made the whole Russia thing up, and you people actually believed it

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    https://www.scribd.com/document/478963703/Enclosure-1-Brennan-Notes-u
    https://www.scribd.com/document/478965057/Enclosure-2-Dcia-Memo-09-07-16-u

I think that there is a very strong case that anyone who believed the Russia thing is an NPC. No self-awareness, no soul.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    Don’t see much on the first set of documents, can’t read much of the writing.

The second link said:
    “The Scribd version of this document is currently being processed, and will be available shortly.” 5 minutes later and it still says that🤷‍♀️
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Fixed the link, can't help if you can't read cursive, the writing is perfectly legible.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Use your big boy verbal IQ and tell us what it says, baby girl.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting Fixed the link, can't help if you can't read cursive, the writing is perfectly legible.

Soi Soi Soi, younger generations cannot read cursive, but I can😁. That is sloppy.

If she really made this plan to divert attention, then fry her, but for what?

There is 0 doubt in my mind that the Russians interfered in our election and trump more than welcomed it.

It will all come out when these Repubs turn on him after he loses......just wait and see👀

The truth will come out. I’m just patiently waiting😁
    So cute that faggot thinks I read anything he says.

I still own that piece of white trash😁
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Technologist Soi Soi Soi, younger generations cannot read cursive, but I can😁. That is sloppy.

C'mon, you work at a hospital. You really going to tell us you can't read sloppy handwriting? Use all the neurons you use every day to decipher barely legible doctor chicken scratchings.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Also: how do we know these documents are legitimate? Also 90% of it is redacted.

Nothingburger.
    Splam African Astronaut
    The Russia hoax literally has less basis than QAnon.
    Originally posted by Meikai Also: how do we know these documents are legitimate? Also 90% of it is redacted.

Nothingburger.

Yep. This is just bullshit hoax papers OP is falling for. The right just cannot shut up about Hilary Clinton. As if she just made this up out of thin air. Guess these people haven't read recent senate reports. The collusion with Russia is confirmed.
    Originally posted by Splam The Russia hoax literally has less basis than QAnon.

According to your right wing conspiracy theories. Not according to actual official agencies like the FBI.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Those documents don't directly make the claim, they quote the claim from a redacted source so they don't really prove anything.

We already know CROSSFIRE HURRICANE turned up nothing and was reopened several times for no good reason though - and that it operated far outside of its scope.
    Originally posted by Meikai C'mon, you work at a hospital. You really going to tell us you can't read sloppy handwriting? Use all the neurons you use every day to decipher barely legible doctor chicken scratchings.

But, not really. Ever since doctor’s orders started going into our computer systems, no more crappy doc handwriting. Buttttt, I still do have to read them on test results. I have no problem asking them what they wrote. Can’t do that with the OP’s documents😝
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-...-....-....-..-.-.-.-...-...............-............----(b­anned) you continue to make your idiocy and hypocrisy flagrantly obvious.

you need to stop trying to comment on grownup stuff and stick to things that are more your speed. such as whoring yourself out to whatever nigger is desperate enough to want to use your cobweb infested cock socket.

she really made the plan to blackmail trump. that is literally a felony offense…and even more so when the presidential election is at stake.

also, youre a nigger cock fiending whore.

Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-...-....-....-..-.-.-.-...-...............-............----(b­anned) the hilarity is your nigger loving cobweb encrusted whore self thinks you have any purpose in existence other than providing for my entertainment. regardless of your mental defects, you are more fun to make fun of than a drooling wheelchair bound retard nigger…which is a caste several orders of magnitude higher than your miscegenating self. your illiteracy isnt my problem. you should have spent more time in the classroom learning your letters and less time in the nigger janitors closet learning how much you love nigger cock. you are so pathetic you literally had to settle for having a nigger pet as a fuck partner because there arent any white boys desperate enough to want to have anything to do with your mental and physical defectiveness.

murder suicide is your destiny. its statistically proven that niggers are more likely to kill their spouse than any other species.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313640512025513984

I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!

interesting
    Originally posted by aldra https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313640512025513984

interesting

might even implicate some ss crews.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313640512025513984

interesting

It's not interesting. It's nothing. It's the last, whimpering attempt of a doddering old retard to win an election he's doomed to lose.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Why is there only like 3 lines? Why is 90% of it redacted but the apparently scandalous parts are all that's there?

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/chairman-graham-releases-information-from-dni-ratcliffe-on-fbis-handling-of-crossfire-hurricane

So according to DNI radcliffe, these are John Brennans notes? If this is true, it certainly looks bad for Hillary and makes the whole Russia thing (of which there was at least tertiary ties between the Trump campaign and actors within the Russian state) look rather silly, or at least the proportion CNN blew it into. Russia did want trump to win and did try to make it happen in small ways but the extent the probe went to was ridiculous.

I guess hindsight is 20/20. Doesn't mean Trump is a good president or anything, just means Hilly did something other than sacrifice babies in the moonlight of the solstice to curry favour from satan to help her win
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Soy "You people are insane with TDS why do you think about him so much?"

"Let's revisit Hilly after Anna Spyzs. Do you fink we can Bar Bek?"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    More distractions from the fact Donald Trump has fucked kids.

And not in the cute, well they consented anyway style of kidfucking. But he has made the economy good which is what matters.

It's like the ol classic moral train thing track 1 kills 1 babby that didnt deserve it but that was the track, switch the track kill a million babbies but change the world.

I wanna watch Trump get dropped through a makeshift hanging box like Saddam Hussein on live tv . How enjoyable would that be if they introduced it and set it up just the same as they set up the first debate. Just a big spectacle. Everyone get your drugs of choice and just sit back and watch. Oh my god the laughs that would be had. The high fives and fist-bumps abounding. America would probably have a small scale earthquake due to the resounding collective jump of joy encompassed with the laugh chorus residuals. Let's make it happen
Jump to Top