User Controls

users over the age of 45

Bugz Space Nigga
    were your fathers or even you in the reboot in the 80s, teddy bois?
    were you Mods, Rockers or Good Ol Bois?

vespas vs indian, harley, nortons? 57 ford f50

Yes our dad was a good old boy that listened to blues jazz
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my dads kinda like hank hill so i guess a good ol boy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    My mom would claim she didn't like Country Music but she listened to old school. Her 3rd (never married, 20 year common law guy-not a california law but its what they were) was from PA and liked country.

I listened to old 50s rock and some older 40s and us kids brought in the 60s-70s rock so we had a huge album collection of different music. including Motown and Soul.

I shaved my head one year and was a skinhead punk with a yamaha (Vespas cost way to must) and scooted with like 20 people with one of them hooking up a pioneer and car speakers listening to mod rock and punk. looking back it was fun. but I always dressed 80s sleevless or trendy faggot-preppy boy then like an adult. I wore expensive cloths, slacks, had a collection of about 20-30 sweaters and ties and shit. Bolo Ties were in for a long time too with tiny butterfly collars and button top.

I went from rocker with a mullet in the late 70s and early 80s to a skinhead (no white shoelace, Dead Kenney's rule)
    Flipper frontman was kind of racist. but funny.

I think I was at Target Video collective scene (where musicians would meet and form bands) kind of like 924 Gilman in Berkeley. there are probably half a dozen in the bay area. good place to see new stuff.

I'm old as fuck. and Im boring to hang out with cause I dont drink. I get angry. really really angry and want to fight people. Alcohol is a demon, and Red and Luigi need to stop telling me to get drunk with them.

Stop leading me to disaster. hella gya ftgs fur sure
    Octavian motherfucker

This fat ugly, cross eyed, motel loving piece of gelatinous regret.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Octavian

It honestly looks like me a little bit if I shoved my undies up my crackhole.

I thought you guys took a photo of me from a power outlet or summin
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Did he originally post that pic himself or did someone leak it?
    Wow you all sure are old 0.0
    Originally posted by Grylls Did he originally post that pic himself or did someone leak it?

I leaked it, he sent it to me back in April. He's sent me a lot of weird pictures randomly and text about wanting to kill himself, finally just put him on block
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-...-....-....-..-.-.-.-...................-............----(b­anned) shove your panties up your crackhole and post nude selfies.

How about you post nude selfies fatty
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-...-....-....-..-.-.-.-...................-............----(b­anned) ill give you a penny to suck my cock.

Gay faggot.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I leaked it, he sent it to me back in April. He's sent me a lot of weird pictures randomly and text about wanting to kill himself, finally just put him on block

I just can’t picture that being him but fair enough
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-...-....-....-..-.-.-.-...................-............----(b­anned) ill give you a penny to suck my cock.

How about you suck my big dick and ill give you a bag of shit to choke on
    Originally posted by Grylls I just can’t picture that being him but fair enough

Just because you can't picture that doesn't mean its not him, ive seen him on cam and he's sent me plenty of pictures of himself

He claims his gf took it of him but thats obviously a lie
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I leaked it, he sent it to me back in April. He's sent me a lot of weird pictures randomly and text about wanting to kill himself, finally just put him on block

You're supposed to help a fellow man out. you don't know if he's trolling with a cry for help.

Fucking Mellennials just not giving fucks!

how will it all turn out. 2050. will we still be here?"
    Originally posted by Octavian

Pretty much. He literally pulled his pud out on tc and started "gunning" us. And would blow up my phone asking me to talk to him
    Originally posted by Bugz You're supposed to help a fellow man out. you don't know if he's trolling with a cry for help.

Fucking Mellennials just not giving fucks!

how will it all turn out. 2050. will we still be here?"

I don't want to help him out hes obnoxious and very needy
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.--.-.-.-.-.-...-....-....-..-.-.-.-...................-............----(b­anned) 80s. thats funny.

i was antique back then

you little whippersnappers need to have more appreciation for your elders

Everything Old Is New Again" the lady who played Cat Lady
    Ertha Kitt sang it.

The 80s mocked the 50-60s, the 50s may have emulated Zuit Suit from the 30s-40s (originally latinos) and at some point 80s will become a thing .. or 50s. how you want to look at it. I saw a bunch of 20 something year olds riding vespa like scooters in Berkeley. like 20. but some of them were electric. not students but with the whole Mod hair style.
    It was head bangers in the 80s not rockers.

Leather motorcycle jacket, long hair, patchouli oil soaked into the jacket, Ozzy Osbourne or Iron Maiden tour T-shirt.

...so I heard.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It was head bangers in the 80s not rockers.

Leather motorcycle jacket, long hair, patchouli oil soaked into the jacket, Ozzy Osbourne or Iron Maiden tour T-shirt.

…so I heard.

we all paint it cooler than it probably was. but coolness is in the fam. the clique. the wild ones. but everyone else was like "Get the fuck out of my way you filthy fucks.
Jump to Top