User Controls

Poll: should I have a second new car?

• Absolutly, You the man. consider it a pony-workhorse
    100%
  • Fuck No. think of the damn tickets Mr Speedster.
    0%
  • go for it. but the car insurance will double.
    0%
  • I hate you, T2k1.
    0%
  • Yes, No, Maybe So. Just Got Back From Idaho
    0%

Americas cheapest new cars

Bugz Space Nigga
    i was checking out a nissan.

6 speed manual, 120HP ( which will feel more like a 180HP the way I shift)

15,359USD

2020 sentra. if i get one from Avis used rental sales with 25k already on it. it might be closer to 10,500-12k and an automatic. but i want a play car, and maybe store my new Honda CR-V AWD in storage or place a car cover over it in our garage. and park the nissan on the street. guest parking is off limits now. i could deliver pizzas for 16 an hour plus tips.. averaging 22-25 bucks an hour. happy moms n their smiles and bouncy titties opening the door having a girls night in. shwag

I dig this color.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    I want a self-driving car with an awesome sound system and fridge
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I want a self-driving car with an awesome sound system and fridge

fucking mellennial. it used to be a happy moment and Youth right of passage, to get your license and drive.

those things will glitch and crash and kill people every year.
    Bugz Space Nigga
    reposts car cause its so cool looking.

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bugz those things will glitch and crash and kill people every year.

You say that like it's a bad thing
    Bugz Space Nigga

veloster hyundai

2 door 6 speed. toy.

Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You say that like it's a bad thing

youre edgy.

you, your boyfriend and a 10 ton truck..kills the both of you..

suedhead
    cigreting Dark Matter
    120 hp? What is this 1980? One of my old 97 wrangler 4 cylinders had a 4 popper 120hp 2.5 liter and that was an amc designed engine from the 80s lol
    cigreting Dark Matter
    And why the fuck would you park a gay ass crv in your garage with a cover. That things a grocery getter, absolutely no way it will ever appreciate in value so drive the piece of shit
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    2 cars seems like a waste. They depreciate in value even if you don't drive them.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting 2 cars seems like a waste. They depreciate in value even if you don't drive them.

If its the right vehicle it will eventually appreciate
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by cigreting If its the right vehicle it will eventually appreciate

...after first depreciating for 30 or 40 years.

If you have infinite patience, cars are actually a great investment.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting …after first depreciating for 30 or 40 years.

If you have infinite patience, cars are actually a great investment.

This isnt necessarily true. Both my jeeps and one of my rams have started to appreciate over the past few years. The jeeps are 97 and 98. The truck is a 05. All 3 are in high demand and i watch comparables sell for more and more each year. Mine sit in garages and i drive them rarely and when i do i usually have someone ask to buy whatever im driving. Hell even my daily 4 door ram is starting to appreciate as vehicles cost an arm and a leg these days
    Originally posted by Bugz reposts car cause its so cool looking.

That is pretty nice looking
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by cigreting 120 hp? What is this 1980? One of my old 97 wrangler 4 cylinders had a 4 popper 120hp 2.5 liter and that was an amc designed engine from the 80s lol

right I had an AMC Javlin and it had a lot of whip to it but these are like having maybe a stock 302 in mustang (not a boss) thats heavier. they still have some pickup to them. and with a stick, the horsepower is rated the same but you can spin some cool donuts in a dirt lot or get great traction and "bark" the gears between first and second if done right. you don't want a rice rocket with 500 plus horsepower. fuck sakes, those people always end up in ditches or sadly the morgue.

I don't want a race car, just enough power to get the fuck out of the way. an automatic would be a dog. wouldn't by one.
Jump to Top