Fona 10-6-2020

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning guys.
    Imma try to get to work early today.
    Wish me luck.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    No one cares about your boring trailer trash blogs

Go overdose on moonshine or something
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I got to work 8 minutes early today!
    It was hard to see out of my windows cuz of fogging up but I still got here early.
    My hope is to adjust to a schedule where I can show up and be clocked into work by 6:30 every morning.
    I stayed up a bit too late last night and didn't take my meds until after 10.
    Tonight I am probably going to crash early.

How is your morning going?
    Got any goals for today ?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal No one cares about your boring trailer trash blogs

Go overdose on moonshine or something

🤣
    I woke up feeling like what day and or time is this and was overcome by a sense of dread and anxiety at the thought of having to exist. Being tired is the worst most horrible feeling of evil and death in the world. Amphetamines being illegal are the picture of evil triumphing over good. Hitler wants you to feel bad and tired
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I woke up feeling like what day and or time is this and was overcome by a sense of dread and anxiety at the thought of having to exist. Being tired is the worst most horrible feeling of evil and death in the world. Amphetamines being illegal are the picture of evil triumphing over good. Hitler wants you to feel bad and tired

no one cares, douchebag.
    Fonaplats asked so you should kill yourselr
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I woke up feeling like what day and or time is this and was overcome by a sense of dread and anxiety at the thought of having to exist. Being tired is the worst most horrible feeling of evil and death in the world. Amphetamines being illegal are the picture of evil triumphing over good. Hitler wants you to feel bad and tired

Pussy bitch
    You're the one too scared to try a drug just because the government says it's illegal even though it was perfectly fine a hundred years ago and you don't even have the mental capacity to understand why that's messed up
    More like I'm not a brain dead idiot like you and take caution before I ingest substances
    I've taken almost every substance that exists. You haven't even come close. If you knew anything you would realize taking a hard drug like heroin MDMA or amphetamine once a year is completely harmless.

You don't take precautions you are afraid of drugs because you're a normie without any real life experiences of ordering drugs from the internet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    DAMN BOYYYYY! NO HE DIDUN'T!
Jump to Top