User Controls

Trump Tweets “Don’t Let it Dominate You” – Media FREAKS OUT!

  1. #1
    Speedy Parker Dark Matter
  2. #2
    Apparently thinking positive isn't a good thing anymore. Even though pretty much every doctor in the world I've ever heard has said positive thinking about any illness you have is a good thing and has the power to heal.
  3. #3
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    dominated by doug
  4. #4
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Apparently thinking positive isn't a good thing anymore. Even though pretty much every doctor in the world I've ever heard has said positive thinking about any illness you have is a good thing and has the power to heal.

    Doctors are a pack of cunts. "think positive thoughts, and don't forget to pay on your way out".
  5. #5
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting "think positive thoughts, and don't forget to pay on your way out".

    They promote pers-onal responsibility too?

    wow...caring for your health and your fiscal responsibilities...waddaguy!
  6. #6
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Apparently thinking positive isn't a good thing anymore. Even though pretty much every doctor in the world I've ever heard has said positive thinking about any illness you have is a good thing and has the power to heal.

    thats paradoxical.

    positive thinkers never think they need to be seen by doctors.

    once theyve decided that they needed to show themselves to medical practioners theyre already thinking negatively.
  7. #7
    The 210,000 dead obviously let it dominate them.

    IF only they'd have listed to Donald they'd still be alive...dumb fucking democrats no doubt.
  8. #8
    MexicanMasterRace motherfucker
    Most of the deaths are elderly republicants in the south hahahha
  9. #9
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The 210,000 dead obviously let it dominate them.

    IF only they'd have listed to Donald they'd still be alive…dumb fucking democrats no doubt.

    its actually MEs and doctors that let it dominate their cause of death.

    a high majority of those 210k deaths are people who were dead with covid instead of being dead due to covid.

    look at india and indonesia and china where doctors and MEs dont let it dominate their death certs.

    just look at them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just imagine it star trek

    just imagine
  11. #11
    what do you fink starterk ?
Jump to Top