User Controls

Fona © 10-5-2020

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning all.
    I was 8 minutes late to work coming from my new apartment.
    There was ice all over my car this morning. Im going to miss parking in a garage this winter but ill adjust.
    Anyways, everything else is going good so far.
    How is your day?
    Got any plans?
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    You're boring
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You're boring

Okay Keenan..
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Okay Keenan..

Douglas u don't mind Lil Arnie, do you?
    Everyone is friends here.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Stayed a little late at work tonight and finished up what I was working on so I can go in and start fresh tomorrow.
    Met Chell at our old place and loaded up both our cars.
    Went to new place and unloaded both out cars.
    We have made really good progress getting our stuff moved.
    I'm probably going to make a couple more trips this week and then get a truck and move the big stuff last.
    Our new apartment is a little disheveled while we are unpacking.
    There is stuff I can not find that I want now and shit I find now that I wanted 2 days ago...
    Anyways, I think we are going to make tacos for dinner and give the cat a bath tonight.
    Other than that all we need to do is relax.

How was your day?
    Did you get everything accomplished that you wanted to?
    G African Astronaut
    Did you stowaway any roaches ?!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I went to my aunts house and helped her prep the yard for winter,, then i went to my friends house and picked up a set of forks for my tractor bucket then I came home and prepped my yard for the second log truck load of firewood thats coming at 7 am tomorrow,, now I'm smokin weed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    No garage with the new place? Do a video of the neighborhood man
    WellHung Black Hole
    lil arnie
    Originally posted by G Did you stowaway any roaches ?!

no

Originally posted by POLECAT I went to my aunts house and helped her prep the yard for winter,, then i went to my friends house and picked up a set of forks for my tractor bucket then I came home and prepped my yard for the second log truck load of firewood thats coming at 7 am tomorrow,, now I'm smokin weed

proud

Originally posted by cigreting No garage with the new place? Do a video of the neighborhood man

no and i will but forgot today

Originally posted by WellHung lil arnie

This nice lady at work today came up to me and was like "has anyone ever told you that you look like..." but she couldn't remember who and I said "Leonardo DiCaprio in What's Eating Gilbert Grape??" and mI could tell she wanted to say yes but didn't want to hurt my feelings and I dont think that was who she was talking about.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    have you fuk'd chell @ the new crib yet
    Originally posted by STER0S have you fuk'd chell @ the new crib yet

no. I dont wanna pop my air bed.
    I popped air beds fucking on them and they get all out of shape and turn into more of a ball than anything mattress shaped.
    Sleeping on an air bad is already bad enough and mine has a small leak.
    We go to bed up in the air but we wake up down on the ground.
    And Im sure my neighbors love hearing my whistling 160 decibel air mattress pump.

Anyways I am going to try to get to work early tomorrow which means leaving when Chell does.
    If I were a betting man (which I am) I would bet against me getting up early but then again I am not very good at bets and my behavior feels unpredictable and without reason a lot of the time.
    I gotta go to bed. Im only going to get like 6 hours of sleep and I havent even taken my meds yet cuz I forgot gosh dang it.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by STER0S have you fuk'd chell @ the new crib yet

You don't actually think anyone would have sex with that thing
    Right?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal You don't actually think anyone would have sex with that thing
    Right?

youre mad bitch
    cigreting Dark Matter
    where da video fona
    Originally posted by cigreting where da video fona

I made it earlier this afternoon but was kinda high and drug it out slightly.

Then I ate a bunch of cheeseburgers and completely forgot about posting it.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Thays a really nice apt man... I redid my place and the floors and trim look just like mine. You should do an outside video now. you should have moved into an efficiency so you could save money faster for a house or land. Sometimes just being in a better environment like that will make you more productive. Have you asked for a raise at work yet btw
    Originally posted by cigreting Thays a really nice apt man… I redid my place and the floors and trim look just like mine. You should do an outside video now. you should have moved into an efficiency so you could save money faster for a house or land. Sometimes just being in a better environment like that will make you more productive. Have you asked for a raise at work yet btw

Ill do a video soon.
    I just been exhausted and busier than normal.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    I love you all very much.
Jump to Top