User Controls

Poll: Best duo

best NIS duo

Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    volks?
    G African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Fonaplats and Technologist don't like each other.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Fonaplats and Technologist don't like each other.

thats because tech flaked out on fona when they were supposed to meet in the physical world.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Obbe and I don't like each other.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung thats because tech flaked out on fona when they were supposed to meet in the physical world.

Fona is an honest man with good intentions. Folks, he's not one for flimsy promises.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't think Fona and Tech are a duo though. And i don't think you should ally yourself with Wariat. I know 'coalition of outcasts' seems like viable strategy, but it's not. You know i don't regard you as an outcast, in fact i think that approaching things with the right mindset will be beneficial to you in the social structure that exists here. Wariat is mentally incapable of changing his mindset which will eventually be the thing that keeps you in this weak coalition. Or alliance of convenience if you will.
Jump to Top