User Controls

Interesting question I found on the Runescape Site

wfuuopy Yung Blood (banned)
    They brag about the rune moderate helmets that RuneScape gold they've got as drops. I have gotten a rune medium helm out of a Lesser Demon drop, but I would NOT decide on the level 82 Lesser Demons as providing the ideal F2P drops. Unquestionably, I find the creature that provides the most gratifying loot are level 75 ankous in the Barbarian Village Dungeon (Stronghold of Security). Ankous fall law runes; noted mithril ore; adamant arrows; noted rune essence; black robes; left skull half (for the sceptre); coins and bones.

No rune moderate helm, but by far the best loot as time passes. Rune item drops from Lesser Demons (or even cockroach soldiers) are seldom, whereas ankous often drop great products. This topic is merely to discuss what you think they may look like, and what their special attacks may be.

I think the war-hammer will be released along with a new Dwarf or possibly Fremmenik quest or area. Its special attack would be some thing useful in PvP scenarios like Clan Wars or even Bounty worlds. My reason for that is the fact that plate armour is weaker to crushing strikes, and the war-hammer would be the ultimate crush weapon. This could possibly be a poorer, non-degrading version of Statius's warhammer that might be utilized in PvM scenarios too.

Short Sword.Here, we can argue that the leaf-bladed sword or Obsidian sword exist, and the two are strong contenders with this weapon. This would most likely be similar to the leaf-bladed sword, but it's a particular attack. I'm not sure what its particular would be, however. Hasta. This could definitely be released alongside some sort of Barbarian/Fremennik related exploration. Its special are a piercing jab. It might use 50% or 100% of the special pub and do double damage. On small targets, it might pierce through and struck anything contrary to the first goal. On larger targets, it'd hit double, and also the very first hit would do double damage. The next strike would hit half harm of the very first hit. Kiteshield. Not sure if that has a true purpose, as we have the DFS, and the various Spirit protects. Probably just a powerful, non-degradable guard worn as a sign of wealth?

Interesting question I found about the Runescape site (see below); I would not have thought to ask it. Jagex Mod Fetzki has nixed the idea for the time being. Sproeipoep69 asks: Can players ever be able to redo a pursuit (without obtaining the reward again) because they're so enjoyable to do and you made a few changes on them? Mod Fetzki: We've always wondered just how many players could really go back and replay any quests without getting another reward... so we tried it all out. Together with the current Fur'n' Seek quest, we've made it so you may repeat the boss fight and also get a little bit of experience while doing this, but the feedback was that when the XP rates don't make this more attractive than skilling, then most gamers would not bother going back and doing a struggle again, so that I am not certain a big project for people like this could really find a lot of buy rs3 gold approval in our playing area.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Why do jews smell like warm urine
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Send me an friend request.
    I haven't played in a while but I might get back into it what with winter approaching.
Jump to Top