User Controls

Rep McCarthy calls Pelosi's reaction to Trump coronavirus diagnosis 'disgusting'

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Dude dont cite OAN. Theyre just a straight up propaganda mouthpiece. And not even with feigned subtlety like CNN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    STFU NIGGA cnn is the Communist news network
    Originally posted by CASPER Dude dont cite OAN. Theyre just a straight up propaganda mouthpiece. And not even with feigned subtlety like CNN

OAN is legit. Why do you think the owners of MSNBC (comcast) blocks them from cable?
    🙄
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by CASPER 🙄

Speechless
    Nah for real though Trump isnt the antichrist and often gets hit with the fake news spin machine but OAN is absolute dogshit and if we’re all being adults we should be able to cop to that fact.
    Originally posted by CASPER Nah for real though Trump isnt the antichrist and often gets hit with the fake news spin machine but OAN is absolute dogshit and if we’re all being adults we should be able to cop to that fact.

That is just a statement of opinion on your part unless you can document stories they have purposely misreported.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That is just a statement of opinion on your part unless you can document stories they have purposely misreported.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/one-america-news-network
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by CASPER https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/one-america-news-network

lol that site has bellingcat on its 'least biased' list
    Originally posted by aldra lol that site has bellingcat on its 'least biased' list

You're calling OAN reliable? Lol
    bit of a leap there, I've never even read OAN

just pointing out that 'fact checking' sites aren't necessarily any better
    I dont even know what that one is. But Reuters and AP are consistently rated at the top. I think its a good resource. Even in press conferences they never seem to ask anything that would remotely bother McEnany or Trump.
    Bellingcat is a NATO-funded 'citizen journalist' who spends most of his time pushing anti-Russian narratives

in one instance he insisted aerial photographs of Ukrainian farm equipment was actually a column of Russian tanks

in another he insisted that he could use error-level analysis to read satellite photos... and when the inventor of the method informed him that he was using it wrong and that it couldn't be used for that purpose, he blocked and slandered him
    Originally posted by aldra bit of a leap there, I've never even read OAN

just pointing out that 'fact checking' sites aren't necessarily any better

Not a big leap considering you read RT which is straight Russian propaganda.
Jump to Top