User Controls

are you going to vote for Jim crow Joe or the leader of the free world Master TRUMP?

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Jim Crow Joe

or master TRUMP
    street_carp African Astronaut
    Are you going to shut the fuck up?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    only long after you parish
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    only once his false teeth fall apart
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 only once his false teeth fall apart

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting

Pole will be jiggling his zipper to this
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Id prefer to vote for neither tbh
    so ur ok with the new wortld order being described as the new green deal now being called Joes plan
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    At this point if it doesnt involve burning cities and dragging people out of their cars to stomp on their heads, i could give a fuck about a green new deal
    Cly African Astronaut [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Scared crow
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    Biden doesn't impress me much but he'll be a far better than president than trump who is the most corrupt president America has ever had. he's even worse than nixon. I've never trusted hillary and I didn't see trump as a better option so I didn't vote. I won't make that mistake again. I'm voting and I'm voting against trump. trump can't even tell the truth.
    china owns Biden.
    scared crow
    Meh nigga doin' attestupe pertnear everytime a nigga turn it head lowkey
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Delusional Republicans wishful thinking:

Reality:

BIDEN/HARRIS 2020

DUMP TRUMP

DITCH MITCH
    who da raciest,,,,
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
Jump to Top