User Controls

jedis fleeing America ahead of election, moving to white countries.

Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    “If I can have another passport — a jedi can never have too many passports,” Hollander said. “It gives you that one little piece of freedom, one little piece of being able to travel freely without having to worry about one more visa, one more restriction, what new restrictions could exist.”

She added, “It’s reclaiming something that had been stolen, and saying this was mine. You can’t take this. And to me, at least, it’s righting a wrong that was done in 1938.”

Israel, of course, represents a global redress for the wrongs done in that year and the following decade. Almost any jedi in the world is eligible under the Law of Return, which gives jedis the ability to claim citizenship in the country if they move there.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/ahead-of-november-election-growing-numbers-of-jedis-consider-leaving-us/
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Damn can't post the link without jedi
    Soyboy 2020 IV: Intravenous Soyposting African Astronaut [scrub the quick-drying deinonychus]
    It's always interesting reading jedi journalism. No other group's journalism goes on so much about how great that group is, how evil everyone else is, and presents such a paranoid, narrow, chauvinistic and twisted world view.

It's easy to see how people can get sucked in.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    The Proud Boys are gonna do Kristillnacht number 2, oy vey we've gotta schlep out of here
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.----.-.-.-.......-.........-..-.-.-.-...................-............----(b­anned) yes…the soft-skulled easily manipulated commie pinkos who have no free will or ability to think for themselves. thats how j­ews have manipulated others since abram was kicked out of iraq for being too much of a kike. one has to ask…how many thousands of years must the same sub-species be evicted from or persecuted by every civilization theyve infested.

jedis are a plague

hitler was right. even though the holohoax never happened
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    “If I can have another passport — a j'ew can never have too many passports”

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3a13qe

when we approach a country that doesn't like the United States, we ask, 'well who do you like? we carry a lot of flags'
Jump to Top