User Controls

Sleeping Dogs 2 cancelled

This is a shame. Sleeping dogs and the definitive edition were possibly the best games I ever played.

So much better than GTA. It is a plausible story. Better environment, amazing. Graphics, setting, characters, plot, Everything.

The only shit part is you have to work with the cops.

However it balances out as it turns out the cops are corrupt and you get to take them down, so you get to be the good guy even when fucking cops up.

There is not going to be another game I can live vicariously through that is Asian street life. The next gta is at least three years away by which time I will be too old to be a pretty young thing and a videogame stereotype.

Gta had old people, but apart from that it is gay and not plausible eg STEAL A SUBMARINE. in sleeping dogs you do Chinatown stall extortions and beatings when people don't pay.

Totally plausible.
    Stealing a submarine is the most implausible thing about gta?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Sleeping Dogs was really surprisingly good.

I thought it was a very different game than GTA once you get past a pretty cursory veneer of "crime simulator". Sleeping dogs was really very linear, there was a story that was important and everything was kind of build around that. GTA is a bunch of fun mechanics that a story sota forms around post hoc.
    ugh
Jump to Top