User Controls

I hope Donald and Melania Trump die of novel Coronavirus disease, COVID-19

ORACLE Naturally Camouflaged
    Sadly they probably will not, as the risk of COVID-19 is not towards killing any particular individual but rather in its strong ability to spread to do the most harm and kill subsets of any large population.

However their survival will only weaken awareness of this fact, as they will choose to play it like "this virus ain't shit!
    On a positive note, Trump's health is like shit so thankfully he has a slightly better chance of dying.
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    I'm glad Donald makes you miserable

Here is to four more years!!!!
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal I'm glad Donald makes you miserable

Nice fanfiction.

Here is to four more years!!!!

Britfag who lives under an ersatz Trump knockoff^
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Why do foreigners keep making threads about American politics
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Why do foreigners keep making threads about American politics

I'm an American and I pay more taxes than you.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by ORACLE Sadly they probably will not, as the risk of COVID-19 is not towards killing any particular individual but rather in its strong ability to spread to do the most harm and kill subsets of any large population.

However their survival will only weaken awareness of this fact, as they will choose to play it like "this virus ain't shit!
    On a positive note, Trump's health is like shit so thankfully he has a slightly better chance of dying.

You are an evil and callous and corrupt and morally bankrupt man, Captain Falcon. I pity your soul.
    netstat African Astronaut
    edited for privacy
    Originally posted by netstat kill yourself spectroll

Do I bother you at work?
    Originally posted by netstat It would be pretty funny if he dies and the GOP has to scramble to find a new candidate to put up in a month only to watch them get crushed in the election

Probably either Pence vs Harris with Bernie as VP.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You are an evil and callous and corrupt and morally bankrupt man, Captain Falcon. I pity your soul.

Actually he has caused the death of over 205k humans so I am only hoping for the best for America, unlike you, Canadian.
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.-..-.-.-.......-.........-..-.-.-.-...................-............----(bĀ­anned) if you werent a dumb nigger youd realize that the lethality of wuhan bat soup flu is on par with normal flu.

you dumb nigger MINITRU victim of mind control.

It spreads far more effectively so it can kill more people. You didn't even disagree with anything I said gayfag.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by ORACLE Actually he has caused the death of over 205k humans so I am only hoping for the best for America, unlike you, Canadian.

No blame to China? You are sick! You have TDS and there is no cure. Might as well kill yourself.
    Originally posted by Erekshun No blame to China? You are sick! You have TDS and there is no cure. Might as well kill yourself.

They controlled the virus better than Trump.

Only 85K Chinese have died despite a higher population size and being the origin of the virus.
    Originally posted by ORACLE Actually he has caused the death of over 205k humans so I am only hoping for the best for America, unlike you, Canadian.

That's a nice opinion you have there.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's a nice opinion you have there.

Actually it is a fact.
    Originally posted by ORACLE Actually it is a fact.

That's also a nice opinion you have there.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's also a nice opinion you have there.

No actually it's a nice fact
Jump to Top