User Controls

What gives with ID Proof on Jumpin?

Bugz Space Nigga
    Hey Why do I need to show my ID to panny on jumpbltc?

Also my home pc doesnt have a camera built into it. it has a shitty old webcam that isn't going to pick up the information on it.

and why do I want everyone on here to know my PI
    Originally posted by Bugz Hey Why do I need to show my ID to panny on jumpbltc?

Also my home pc doesnt have a camera built into it. it has a shitty old webcam that isn't going to pick up the information on it.

and why do I want everyone on here to know my PI

Nobody cares about u
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nobody cares about u

Uh oh wee git my favorite little princess here
    Indiana-Is-Eternal African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Uh oh wee git my favorite little princess here

Stop using my vernacular
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock lovingly allowed lard-ass lanny the luxury of lapping the loins-leviathan while the little lad larps as a laotian ladyboy lapdancer---.-.-.-.-.---.-.---.-.-.--.-.-....-.-.......-.........-..-.-.-.....................-............----(b­anned) stfu and post nude selfies

how about a nasty greasy turd of mine in the wishing well of the water closet. Would that work for you?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Nobody cares about u

Oh look at you. we were friendly and now you're a pissy fuck because I called your ass out on being §m£ÂgØL from totse. not just zok. you went to the Abortion Party, which Apparently was a big thing. some shit went down. and you're running from your past? "Oh I was way to young back then"
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Stop using my vernacular

You're a weird fucking kid. These things were said in schoolyards 50 fucking years ago. You edgy gothic wannabe. Emo Boi. that's your new title.
    How am I goth?
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal How am I goth?

Sad,dirty looking just radiating melancholy & into low quality music to give one an edge .
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you dont need ID, doyle
    Bugz Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor you dont need ID, doyle

nigga, you one meth? wtf you talkn bout?
    Originally posted by G low quality music

Maybe to your untrained ears
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal Maybe to your untrained ears

Yes dark edge lord, you're elite lol.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Bugz nigga, you one meth? wtf you talkn bout?

you sound mad , you flexin brah?
    Originally posted by Bugz Oh look at you. we were friendly and now you're a pissy fuck because I called your ass out on being §m£ÂgØL from totse. not just zok. you went to the Abortion Party, which Apparently was a big thing. some shit went down. and you're running from your past? "Oh I was way to young back then"

Dude I don't know who you are. I was like 7yrs old when totse closed. Stop doing this. You've been asking me if that was me for three fucking years now.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Dude I don't know who you are. I was like 7yrs old when totse closed. Stop doing this. You've been asking me if that was me for three fucking years now.

lol you're just a child
    Originally posted by Indiana-Is-Eternal lol you're just a child

Better than being an adult who lives at their mom's house
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Better than being an adult who lives at their mom's house

ur parents live at your house. There is a difference.
    Originally posted by WellHung ur parents live at your house. There is a difference.

Yeah. They have their own houses to stay at though. We just like being a family.
    Originally posted by MexicanMasterRace Yeah. They have their own houses to stay at though. We just like being a family.

Sorry gang, I'm currently in mental health crisis so I may get lost in flux & be a jerk, forgive me.
Jump to Top